Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whos going to the BEC shoot?

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
You should see what I would do for some "GAY SIDE" Maumee river fishing spots!!! How is Fatherhood treating you???

It's awesome. We got lucky in that our boy sleeps throughout the night and never whines like a normal baby. He's content just to sit up and watch TV with me. He loves to sit in his chair and watch me cook or work on stuff. Can't wait to get him outdoors.

I'm about 60/40 on whether I'll be going next weekend. I think the wife is on call so I'll have to work something out with a babysitter. If I do I think Rod and Reel will be coming along

Huckleberry Finn

The Fluteman is going to be there?

I am leaning towards being there. Won't get there til late afternoon on Saturday if I do...but that's ok by me. Dibs on a Tucky sleeping bag

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Ill be in attendance with redhunter. I've tried to make it down there the last couple years but a wedding or something always seems to be the same weekend.

Ray

I'm thinking about going ..... lol. Looking forward to seeing you all and meeting some of you that I haven't met before. Thanks to everyone for supporting our fundraiser!

Schu72

Streetsboro
Huck...what's your itinerary for the weekend? Are you planning to be there for the shoot or just the after party? Are you heading down from Aurora? I'm still on the fence...kinda of leaning towards passing. If there were a ride share opportunity it might change my mind.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Really trying to make it up to the shoot, My foreman wants me to work Saturday but I'm still working on him, hopefully me and the wife can make it up there and meet some more folks.

Huckleberry Finn

Huck...what's your itinerary for the weekend? Are you planning to be there for the shoot or just the after party? Are you heading down from Aurora? I'm still on the fence...kinda of leaning towards passing. If there were a ride share opportunity it might change my mind.

I've got to work at the farm on Saturday mornin. Probably head down there in time to shoot the course quickly before beer thirty, sleep in my truck. Probably spend Sunday at home with the folks before coming back up Sunday night.