Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stands

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
What kind of treestands or ground blinds is everyone using this year?

Personally I only use Lone Wolf and Milenium stands and lone wolf sticks.... makes for deadly combos for quick aggressive attacks.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
New Blind Ambition Blind.... Should be fun to get out in!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Naw seriously... I use a Muddy Pro hunter and sticks. I have been thinking about a Milenium stand here soon though.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Rutin- If you like Lone Wolf and Millenium, then maybe check out the new Leverage stands by Rivers Edge. I got a few in yesterday and they are pretty dang nice.

In regards to me, I sell Big Dog and rivers Edge so naturally I use them. also have a Millenium With Lone Wolf sticks, a Summit climber, and whatever other hang ons or ladders my buddy and I had accumulated. I am not really brand loyal, but there are some stands i like better than others.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Rutin- If you like Lone Wolf and Millenium, then maybe check out the new Leverage stands by Rivers Edge. I got a few in yesterday and they are pretty dang nice.

In regards to me, I sell Big Dog and rivers Edge so naturally I use them. also have a Millenium With Lone Wolf sticks, a Summit climber, and whatever other hang ons or ladders my buddy and I had accumulated. I am not really brand loyal, but there are some stands i like better than others.

Wanna part with that Millenium?

Im cheap an on a budget...I use a Ameristep Doghouse blind as well as some homemade brush blind.An i plan to add a Summit viper SS as my main stand this year..I need the utmost in portability for the local farm I hunt without breaking the bank..On my place Loco Ocho acres(Crazy 8).I have 2 two person ladders an a 1 man ladders an a Doghouse blind

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have a Primos Vision, Big Game Escape Deluxe, and Yukon Tracks ground blinds in use.

As far as stands/sticks go, I have Strong Built, API, Ameristep, Rivers Edge, Big Game, Big Dog, Hunters View, Lone Wolf and Millenniums in use.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Man, I really wanna build one of those hay bail blinds for behind the house. Those things are sweet!

I mainly use the Millennium stand/LW stick combo, but I have a few rivers edge stands and a remington. I will also be adding a muddy hunter to the mix for filming and a single muddy stick for the top of my LW sticks.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wanna part with that Millenium?

Not really.

What kinda price is on that leverage stand there hicks?

I need to finish my inventory and make sure they are in there. I will see what I can do and shoot you a PM.

Retail prices are: Leverage 5100 $199.99, 5150 $249.99, and 5100c $259.99.

I did not buy any of the speed ladders. At $330 retail for a 14' portable ladder, I just didn't see the market embracing this one.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Big dog, rivers edge, ameristep, ol' man climber.

My stands are less expensize of models. I get so many stolen that it doesn't pay to go big.

Beentown