Untitled
Untitled
Page 1 of 449 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mornin' geezer!

Mornin' geezer!

Re: Mornin' geezer!

oh man
    I go to bow shoots to shoot trees. The targets are way too easy to hit....I HATE TREES

How ya doin tuhday Geeselle? (Dat's French fo "Geezer")

Mornin ya all - dang - her we go again

Talking

You like the new selection of smileys geezer?

:smiley_cat:
    Not much of a selection :smiley_:

morning geezer .

Quote Originally Posted by hoot gibson View Post
    morning geezer .
    Welcome, hoot. Great to have you here!

Quote Originally Posted by hoot gibson View Post
    morning geezer .
    Mornin Hoot - dang - good ta hear from ya - keep a "mean eye" on these fuggars

Morning Geezer... Cloudy down here today.. I ain't got near enough wood ifn we have a winter like i think we gonna have. Dang. I only got about 1/3 stacked up that I Had last year... Just gonna be me burning this year though and I'm not home most of the day. That should burn a bunch less tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    Morning Geezer... Cloudy down here today.. I ain't got near enough wood ifn we have a winter like i think we gonna have. Dang. I only got about 1/3 stacked up that I Had last year... Just gonna be me burning this year though and I'm not home most of the day. That should burn a bunch less tho.
    Afternoon Joe - dang - start'n ta cloud up a li'll here - just came in from shootzin muh bow - i found a old pair of non-photogray spec uhm usin - helps a li'll - well i got enough wood fo another winter and a new generator - wtf - now i got three generators - dang uhm go'n ta start a power company - think'n a put'n in one of dem switch boxes on muh main box to plug the gen inta instead of backfeed'n thru the dryer circuit - and i got a 1/2 tank of oil on muh get-go card - should have it full by winter - dang

broke muh card put'n it in the cam yday - it bent and i heard a crack but i put it in anyway and it worked - got a couple yearlings hang'n round in the daylight everything else comes in after dark - dang

ps - muh post count need a li'll adjustment

Quote Originally Posted by GEEZER View Post
    Afternoon Joe - dang - start'n ta cloud up a li'll here - just came in from shootzin muh bow - i found a old pair of non-photogray spec uhm usin - helps a li'll - well i got enough wood fo another winter and a new generator - wtf - now i got three generators - dang uhm go'n ta start a power company - think'n a put'n in one of dem switch boxes on muh main box to plug the gen inta instead of backfeed'n thru the dryer circuit - and i got a 1/2 tank of oil on muh get-go card - should have it full by winter - dang

broke muh card put'n it in the cam yday - it bent and i heard a crack but i put it in anyway and it worked - got a couple yearlings hang'n round in the daylight everything else comes in after dark - dang

ps - muh post count need a li'll adjustment

I think i got enough wood. The wife like the house as hot 24x7.. Bout turned me into jerky.. With her being off to school i should burn about half or less than what i did last year.

I ain got no geny, and muh house is 100% lectric.. Dang.. No gas or oil ether. I've never lost power for longer than an hour. Muh neighbor been here 15 years and said the longest was a day. I gots big substation transmission line across the road. Not the big metal tower ones but the smaller runs of the substation.

Whut yer postcount? I can't go 850,000 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    I think i got enough wood. The wife like the house as hot 24x7.. Bout turned me into jerky.. With her being off to school i should burn about half or less than what i did last year.

I ain got no geny, and muh house is 100% lectric.. Dang.. No gas or oil ether. I've never lost power for longer than an hour. Muh neighbor been here 15 years and said the longest was a day. I gots big substation transmission line across the road. Not the big metal tower ones but the smaller runs of the substation.

Whut yer postcount? I can't go 850,000 LOL
    jus fudge something so i got more then Brock

Afternoon fellas. Overcast and dreary here. Thinking bout a nap.
    "One wonders whether this generation of Americans is not so accustomed to tension that many are in the unhappy state of not being comfortable without it. The deep quietness of woods and valleys so well known by our forefathers is an unaccustomed state to them. The tempo of their lives is such that in many instances they have an incapacity to draw upon the sources of peace and quietness which the physical world offers." Norman Vincent Peale 1952

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytmania View Post
    Afternoon fellas. Overcast and dreary here. Thinking bout a nap.
    Here too. I didn't get up until noon... Still thinking about a nap.

Quote Originally Posted by GEEZER View Post
    jus fudge something so i got more then Brock
    u da man

Mornin TOOZERS

I posted Mornin TOOZERS over on OS on the Good Morning Geezer thread - haaaaa - lets see if they get it
    Last edited by Geezer; 08-23-2010 at 07:34 AM.

I bet Steve blocks it.

Mornin sweetie - i mean GEEZER - do you have a hunting partner for this dear season

Moonin' Geezer. Got a few cool nights coming, almost that time!!!

Page 1 of 449 1231151101 ... LastLast