Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
:smiley_computerfigh:smiley_crush::smiley_adfundum::smiley_chinrub::smiley_cat::smiley_chicken::smiley_blablabla::smiley_blablabla:
Not much of a selection :smiley_bril::smiley_confused_sch:smiley_:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Morning Geezer... Cloudy down here today.. I ain't got near enough wood ifn we have a winter like i think we gonna have. Dang. I only got about 1/3 stacked up that I Had last year... Just gonna be me burning this year though and I'm not home most of the day. That should burn a bunch less tho.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Morning Geezer... Cloudy down here today.. I ain't got near enough wood ifn we have a winter like i think we gonna have. Dang. I only got about 1/3 stacked up that I Had last year... Just gonna be me burning this year though and I'm not home most of the day. That should burn a bunch less tho.

Afternoon Joe - dang - start'n ta cloud up a li'll here - just came in from shootzin muh bow - i found a old pair of non-photogray spec uhm usin - helps a li'll - well i got enough wood fo another winter and a new generator - wtf - now i got three generators - dang uhm go'n ta start a power company - think'n a put'n in one of dem switch boxes on muh main box to plug the gen inta instead of backfeed'n thru the dryer circuit - and i got a 1/2 tank of oil on muh get-go card - should have it full by winter - dang

broke muh card put'n it in the cam yday - it bent and i heard a crack but i put it in anyway and it worked - got a couple yearlings hang'n round in the daylight everything else comes in after dark - dang :smiley_breakdance:

ps - muh post count need a li'll adjustment

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Afternoon Joe - dang - start'n ta cloud up a li'll here - just came in from shootzin muh bow - i found a old pair of non-photogray spec uhm usin - helps a li'll - well i got enough wood fo another winter and a new generator - wtf - now i got three generators - dang uhm go'n ta start a power company - think'n a put'n in one of dem switch boxes on muh main box to plug the gen inta instead of backfeed'n thru the dryer circuit - and i got a 1/2 tank of oil on muh get-go card - should have it full by winter - dang

broke muh card put'n it in the cam yday - it bent and i heard a crack but i put it in anyway and it worked - got a couple yearlings hang'n round in the daylight everything else comes in after dark - dang :smiley_breakdance:

ps - muh post count need a li'll adjustment

I think i got enough wood. The wife like the house as hot 24x7.. Bout turned me into jerky.. With her being off to school i should burn about half or less than what i did last year.

I ain got no geny, and muh house is 100% lectric.. Dang.. No gas or oil ether. I've never lost power for longer than an hour. Muh neighbor been here 15 years and said the longest was a day. I gots big substation transmission line across the road. Not the big metal tower ones but the smaller runs of the substation.

Whut yer postcount? I can't go 850,000 LOL

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
I think i got enough wood. The wife like the house as hot 24x7.. Bout turned me into jerky.. With her being off to school i should burn about half or less than what i did last year.

I ain got no geny, and muh house is 100% lectric.. Dang.. No gas or oil ether. I've never lost power for longer than an hour. Muh neighbor been here 15 years and said the longest was a day. I gots big substation transmission line across the road. Not the big metal tower ones but the smaller runs of the substation.

Whut yer postcount? I can't go 850,000 LOL

jus fudge something so i got more then Brock :smiley_breakdance:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Mornin TOOZERS :smiley_breakdance:

I posted Mornin TOOZERS over on OS on the Good Morning Geezer thread - haaaaa - lets see if they get it:smiley_carnaval:

Last edited: