Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Show and Tell: Your hunting bow...

I am one jealous mofo right now...

Can't wait to see the pics, man. I held a spyder turbo last week and I'm pretty sure I drooled a little bit. lol

Haaaaahahaha! lmao

If Joe's ex ever got pissed at him and decided to launched a cyber attack on TOO we'd be in some deep chit.

I really liked the Bowtech insanity CPXL and the Destroyer but the turbo has a better nicer draw cycle. All three were whisper quite and dead in hand. The dual yokes on the Bowtech's would be fun to tune.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
If Joe's ex ever got pissed at him and decided to launched a cyber attack on TOO we'd be in some deep chit.

I really liked the Bowtech insanity CPXL and the Destroyer but the turbo has a better nicer draw cycle. All three were whisper quite and dead in hand. The dual yokes on the Bowtech's would be fun to tune.

I shot the Experience and it is AWESOME!

Does it come with a sharpie for the limbs?

Yea, they fixed that problem for 2013. That's why I never buy a Bowtech when they first come out. Of all the big manufactures their bows seem to have the most manufacturer defects.

The three shops in the local area didn't have an experience. the next closest place that had one was on the Oregon border. I'm not driving 2.5 hours to shot a bow after I've spent a lot of money driving around to different shops to shoot bows. For some reason shops around here only carry one brand plus PSE.

Last edited:

whack

Built another hunting rig. 2013 PSE Revenge with HF cams. I call it the PSE REVLIMITER. It's got a nap carbon apache rest, HHA single pin slider, custom stab built by me, quiver up bracket built by me, all the red parts were powdercoated by me, the finish is a custom kolorfusion camo. Bow is dead quiet and a dream to shoot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370267911.344819.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370267961.823957.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370268004.415377.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370268068.005149.jpg

whack

Thanks. I got another one coming back from kolorfusion this week that I'll post once it arrives. This is the before pic. It's a custom built pse too. Vendetta XL that we updated and put the DC cams on. It's mainly a target/3D rig but I'll take it and get some blood on it in the woods.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370269759.933542.jpg

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Love my alphamax!!! Viper x strings custom orange and gray. Fmj arrows with lumenoks. Roscoby riser can stabilizer (wanna switch to something else after this upcoming season). Wrist string that matches perfectly thanks to fluteman! Extreme Raptor sight and three arrow quiver.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371722147.619956.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371722208.903084.jpg

runhunter

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Hoyt CRX 32, 55-65#, black with camo limbs. Sunset orange Winners Choice string, QAD pro series HD rest, Octane stabilizer and a Spot Hogg Right on wrapped 5 pin sight. Using a Scott Silverhorn release. Oh and that all is part of a package that includes an asshole 2 year old Weimaraner that has to be involved in everything haha. Great shooting bow though!!