Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Show and Tell: Your hunting bow...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311013838.274211.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1311013855.044231.jpg

JPN

coshocton
Ive got a tactical extreme. 29 inch draw set at 64 lbs shooting 312 fps. Ive got a tru glo sight, qad rest and a vendetta stabilizer.....I love this bow!!!!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
It's an Elite Hunter. I will get a few better pics taken and posted on this thread in a few.

There you go UK lol.

The 2011 Elite Hunter set at 70# with a 28.5" DL. Setup with a Tru Glo Extream Sight, Quality Archery Designs Ultra-Rest Hunter, 4 1/2" S-coil.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Some badass rigs on here fellas! I love the Tactical Extreme JPN!!! That's fuckin' wicked! All the Elites look sexy as always. And of course there's some good wood in here TOO!!! :smiley_crocodile:

My XT is in the midst of a remodel. I'll get pics up as soon as she's finished. Got some badass wraps in the works if they turn out. Next year will be there year to wipe the slate clean and get a new Elite. Super pumped for that! I do have some pics of my other killing rig for the season. This is gonna be the year I get the trad monkey off my back!!! :smiley_clap: