Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Show and Tell: Your hunting bow...

I agree. The stroker rods seem to absorb a little more shock. However because the solid arylic rod weighs more than the hollow carbon tube that other companies use you dont get the benefit of as much forward of center weight. You are also limited to the stroker saturn weights.
Spider archery products also makes nice rods.
Check archery talk the 10 bstinger rod come up for sale pretty often.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I agree. The stroker rods seem to absorb a little more shock. However because the solid arylic rod weighs more than the hollow carbon tube that other companies use you dont get the benefit of as much forward of center weight. You are also limited to the stroker saturn weights.
Spider archery products also makes nice rods.
Check archery talk the 10 bstinger rod come up for sale pretty often.
I'm considering the pro hunter maxx in 10", as it comes with 10 oz of weight. should be a good mix. I agree though, the stoker does a great job of absorbing shock!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Best improvement you can make on a Hoyt is to change the string stop out to a bow rattler.. Huge difference in my bows in feel and they quiet them down a good bit too. Not that they are loud but you notice the difference right away.

PSE13

Shelby
My 2013 PSE Brute X and my 50 yard grouping.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404592034312.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404592034312.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 152
  • uploadfromtaptalk1404592057886.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404592057886.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 145

Stonewall

bow.jpg

Bowtech Invasion 70# 30" Draw
HHA Single Pin
QAD HDX Drop Away
Octane Quiver and Stabilizer
Homemade Sling
Gold Tip Velocity Pro Arrows

She is a smooth shooting girl.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Greg going too make a neon sling as well??? Nice looking bow Ryan.... Hopefully you'll pop it's cherry this coming season.....

We have never been able to match the flo green well so we are going with a black and carbon/graphite look from the limbs. Here is a pick next to Greg's.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421591918.283606.jpg

JBSedon

Vandalia
image.jpg

2013 PSE Drive

Great bow, just don't shoot it at the level that I feel I should be. I just can't seem to find the sweet spot for accuracy as I have with my other bows in the past.
I have a Z7 on the way from TX right now. I'm not a single cam guy, but I got it for a STUPID low price, so I plan to sell it and this PSE together so I can buy a Chill or a mint condition Elite Z28.