Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 hunting season costs

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's a sweet ass setup Adam, glad you found something you liked, but I'm even happier it is an Elite. I like the all black riser with camp limbs.

The only other combo I was looking at beside the black riser/AP camo was the black riser/snow camo but I like this one just fine ;)

Thanks fellas. I like it a lot and hope she will put in some work for me. I just couldn't pass up the quality, customer service, and price.

Greg, if you need another Stan anytime let me know. I just got the shootoff trio for $176

The guy that runs Hoffman's Archery is going to be setup down at the BEC shoot this year I guess. This is the guy that I just purchased this new setup from and he is a helluva guy.

Huckleberry Finn

The guy that runs Hoffman's Archery is going to be setup down at the BEC shoot this year I guess. This is the guy that I just purchased this new setup from and he is a helluva guy.

Really? Sweet man, glad you bought it from him. I was at his shop last summer and was really impressed. Seemed like a good fellar!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Oooooooh, Adam... That is fuggin sweet!!!! Great choice with the Elite man. Can't wait to see it down at the shoot next weekend.

Tracie saw the hardbound Cabelas catalog in the mail this week and says: "I don't want to know what you have to spend to get that free!" LOL!!!

I figure I get my hard bound copys because I put everything on the card
I even pay the Phone , electric and insurance with the Cabelas card

that way I not only get the points
But 1 electronic payment = no checks to write

I am just glad I am single and don't have to explain how I got the Cabela's Signature Card

John

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oooooooh, Adam... That is fuggin sweet!!!! Great choice with the Elite man. Can't wait to see it down at the shoot next weekend.

If you;re talkin bout the BEC shoot, it's not next weekend but the next.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If you;re talkin bout the BEC shoot, it's not next weekend but the next.

Lol... yea that's what I meant. Thanks for catching that, though. I've got too much shit on my plate here in the next few weeks... tough to keep it all straight!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
went and done it this morning lol. Was finally time to retire the old bow and get an entirely new setup that i had thought about doing and the reason for this thread.
Picked up a 2011 elite hunter, tru glo extreme sigh, drop away rest, 4 1/2" s-coil. I also picked up a dozen arrows and 2 packs of slick tricks. Had it all setup in a little over an hour. My stan shootoff trio will be in on wednesday and i can't wait. This is going to be a great year.

sexy!!