Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Diablo 2011 Trail cam thread

Diablo54

Outside
Just hung 4 cam's with moundhill. Some good pics will be here next tuesday hopefully.:smiley_coolpeace:

Time to hang a stand and hang another cam on a salt lick.

Diablo54

Outside
I could't take it anymore so I went to a spot where moundhill and I hung a treestand on monday where I had a cam up. I Have two more out but i'm doing my best to hold off for a few more days because they are in awesome spots.

I didn't figure I'd get much on this cam but....:smiley_bril:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You youngsters are killin' me! Got some great potential going into the season! You have been catching a bunch of dandies on camera this year! Good luck!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Nice pictures, but I gotta ask..... Is that a mineral block above the deer in the fork of the dead tree????? Making them really work for it if it is aren't you :smiley_clap:

Diablo54

Outside
Nice pictures, but I gotta ask..... Is that a mineral block above the deer in the fork of the dead tree????? Making them really work for it if it is aren't you :smiley_clap:

yep. makes it last longer. The whole tree is discolored from the minerals sliding down it in the rain. You should see the hole they have dug around it.

So whats he score? sometimes I see 130 sometimes I see maybe 140???

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
yep. makes it last longer. The whole tree is discolored from the minerals sliding down it in the rain. You should see the hole they have dug around it.

So whats he score? sometimes I see 130 sometimes I see maybe 140???

Good idea on the block, never really thought of doing that..... As far as score I have a hard time telling with velvet still on.... Makes them look a little bigger than they are too me at least.... But I'd think you're in the ballpark with that....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Very cool pics. That big 8 has some cool looking brow tines. Good luck with them big boys this fall fellas.

I like the idea of getting that block up and out of sight. It seems my deer don't like blocks very much laying on the ground. I caught a doe and her fawn catching sight of my salt block for the first time right nest to their travel route. She seen it and both turned and ran like the wind lol.

Diablo54

Outside
Hung 5 cams today. 4 junk 1's and 1 good 1. All in great spots tho.

Went to hang one and had 2 bucks under my stand. When i was hanging my cam 3 more buks came running in on top of me.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313455630.136747.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313455630.136747.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 124