Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jeff Foiles going to jail!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
LOL.. I think their site crashed. Yeah. They had link protection. Fixed it for you. Now who is this wanker. Off to read.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Damn.... They don't fugg around with ducks do they... Dude kills 9 ducks to many a couple times and he gets more time than a repeat poacher of 180+ deer in Ohio.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
HAHAHA yea they dont mess around.... Federal offense and that many times = loose butt coming outta jail! Didnt help that he filmed his hunts and filmed his offenses... Gotta make sure you got your shit together when filming, all your doing is laying evidence if you screw up!

Huckleberry Finn

Never heard of the guy, but this quote from him settles my opinion with JBrown's.

90% of the time it was a pure adrenaline rush without sound thinking and times more than not an honest mistake

That's how someone gets killed.

True idiot, my buddy was all up his ass. He used to compare jeff foiles and fred zink all the time, and was always saying how much better foiles was than zink. I still have a copy of the indictment against ole jeffy. I think it was like 35 pages or somewhere around there. I had no regrets sending that to my buddy who spanked off to jeff foiles... I know it broke his heart.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
True idiot, my buddy was all up his ass. He used to compare jeff foiles and fred zink all the time, and was always saying how much better foiles was than zink. I still have a copy of the indictment against ole jeffy. I think it was like 35 pages or somewhere around there. I had no regrets sending that to my buddy who spanked off to jeff foiles... I know it broke his heart.

That's hilarious dude. Zink is a pretty decent guy... at least, from the few times I've met him... I know there are guys out there that hate his guts, too, though. I love his calls and they've been great every time I've been to his shop in PC. But to me, Zink Calls just haven't been the same since the Hudnall boys left. I hope the the Foiles incident is enough of a deterrant to keep the Zink guys on the straight and narrow.... I'd hate to have to throw away my Moneymaker and PH2!

I agree completely. Fred is more than a call maker, he's an artist at creating decoys and designing anything that is needed in the waterfowl industry. I have a moneymaker and a power hen call too and my entire spread is nothing but ghg. I'm a strong believer in you get what you pay for. I also agree that the videos were always better when clay and field were there. They showed hunting the way it is supposed to be. Long drives, eating garbage food on the way, fixing trailer lights in route, and having fun while out hunting. The newer videos are too much about the kill rather than the hunt as a whole. But I'll still use their calls because their easy to use, they sound great, and you can drop them off at the office and they'll retune them for you. Quality products.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I agree completely. Fred is more than a call maker, he's an artist at creating decoys and designing anything that is needed in the waterfowl industry. I have a moneymaker and a power hen call too and my entire spread is nothing but ghg. I'm a strong believer in you get what you pay for. I also agree that the videos were always better when clay and field were there. They showed hunting the way it is supposed to be. Long drives, eating garbage food on the way, fixing trailer lights in route, and having fun while out hunting. The newer videos are too much about the kill rather than the hunt as a whole. But I'll still use their calls because their easy to use, they sound great, and you can drop them off at the office and they'll retune them for you. Quality products.

I couldn't agree more, dude. My thoughts exactly.