Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what is the hunting world coming too!!!! WTF!!

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
I remember seeing him at the ATA show this year and I though "dang, that dude looks familiar" then it hit me. I totally forgot he was a part of this industry now.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Picture me shaking my head...
................and mouthing WTF,rolling my eyes and cruising right on by it when I come TOO it this fall while looking for a hunting show to watch! Donning some hunting cams, give a grimacing look like your Rambo while holding your weapon of choice while being somewhat of a TV personality is what spawns more of these shows nowadays!:smiley_chinrub:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I saw him in a guest spot on one of those shows about 6 months ago, (dont remember what show it was). He was shooting a compound but it was one of those typical big dollar outfitter hunts for some sort of an exotic that none of us could possibly afford.
just picture his ass sitting in a blind 15 yards from a feeder and shooting a high fenced african animal that you would never find in the U.S. any other way.

Yeah... good times.

oh yeah, thats right, thats why I dont watch those shows.

tuffshot

The Crew
Guess my cable company did me a favor when they took the outdoor channel off main cable and made it a premium channel.:smiley_clap:
I stopped watching hunting vids a few years ago due to all the bozos they had making them.
Never learned a damn thing from them anyway, they just became infomercials for peddleing their junk.

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Haven't watched a minute of the show,only seen the commercials...and honestly I'd rather watch Jimmy Bigtime, or Benny Spies...both also suck...IMO