Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Homepage.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I like the new features and format. The only issue I noticed is that the Buck of the Month seems to be defaulting to the first entry, not the most current. Not sure if that was the intent or not.

Schu72

Streetsboro
what do you mean "defaulting to the first entry, not the most current."

On the homepage center column Buck of the Month is the May buck of the month. I do see over to the side under "recent articles" the june Buck of the month is listed, but it's a smaller font not like a "feature article". Also on the buck of the month link in the top left corner, when you click on it it goest to the may(first)buck of the month instead of june (current).

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
On the homepage center column Buck of the Month is the May buck of the month. I do see over to the side under "recent articles" the june Buck of the month is listed, but it's a smaller font not like a "feature article". Also on the buck of the month link in the top left corner, when you click on it it goest to the may(first)buck of the month instead of june (current).

I see it fine.
Check again for me please. Thanks.

The center column has

DIY minerals Part I
Diy Minerals Part 2
June Buck of the Month
Box call
TC review
May Buck of the month
April Buck of the month.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Joe, I believe this is what he is referring too. When you click this link, it routes us to the May Buck of the Month instead of June. TOO_Homepage.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It should route you to all three in a list. Under the admin account it looks fine. I log in under an registered user account and it's all fugged up..

Hmmm. I'll get it figured out tonight.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I see it fine.
Check again for me please. Thanks.

The center column has

DIY minerals Part I
Diy Minerals Part 2
June Buck of the Month
Box call
TC review
May Buck of the month
April Buck of the month.

Joe...It may be my computer. I just noticed that there are 4 items that are not loading even after several minutes of waiting. Maybe those are the articles I can't see.

DJK....I was meaning the link just a little lower in the box.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Joe...It may be my computer. I just noticed that there are 4 items that are not loading even after several minutes of waiting. Maybe those are the articles I can't see.

DJK....I was meaning the link just a little lower in the box.

The one you are referring to does the same thing as the top one, takes me only to the May BOTM.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
lost my remember me button on login. I have to put in my username and password everytime. I'm just glad I remembered my password its been so long since I had to put it in.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
lost my remember me button on login. I have to put in my username and password everytime. I'm just glad I remembered my password its been so long since I had to put it in.

Sorry It's hidden by the banner due to the color. I need to change the color of it. It's the white little check box below the log in credentials.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks guys. There is more to come. Including a kick ass animated photo display of kills etc. Its also now the default landing page. Google likes that better. If you like it now just wait.