Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Food plot

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312303824.149031.jpg

Buck#2

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Cuddeback cam went dead. Only a year old and it died. Unbeleievable. Wont have any pics until he gets a new cam.:smiley_boos:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Cuddeback cam went dead. Only a year old and it died. Unbeleievable. Wont have any pics until he gets a new cam.:smiley_boos:

I believe it. They are all junk. Doesn't matter which brand. All made in China. Same goes for lots of other things as well.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Ok..So..he runs to Wheeling cabelas and buys a new Cudde Attack...Well...Ok..:smiley_confused_vra.We gotta new cam up and running..Should have some good pics this Monday evening with this new Cudde Attack for u guys..Im curious to see the quality of pics with this cam.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Ok..So..he runs to Wheeling cabelas and buys a new Cudde Attack...Well...Ok..:smiley_confused_vra.We gotta new cam up and running..Should have some good pics this Monday evening with this new Cudde Attack for u guys..Im curious to see the quality of pics with this cam.

The other day was the first time I've seen the new attack, I'm anxious to see how the pics turn out as well.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Well..Its that Time..Monday evening...Here are some pics from the New Cudde Attack..

According to our exstensive research, we have come to the conclusion that these 2 bucks are the same..Here he is in 2010. He is now a 3 yr old

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
What do you guys think about the pic quality difference from the cudde attack compared to the cudde capture?...I think the cudde capture may be alil clearer.

I noticed in all of the attack nightime pics..The pics look like the deer is pastel coloered...You guys seein what im seein?

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Im noticing a slight lower quality pic with the cudde attack..The attack has a 5mp lens and the capture has a 3mp lens..whats going on?

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Here is a cudde capture pic from last year..There's no doubt cudde cut the quality of their lens with the attack series...Unbeleiavable

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
..and another thing i noticed..The magnification has been reduced alil...Cams in the same spot..deer are in the same position but yet they are smaller in the attack series pics. It seems the capture has a slight maginification in the lens. Deer fill up the pics better with the capture.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I do see a diff... Capture has better quality pics. I got 2 more caps 3 weeks ago and one of them took a crap on me last week. Will be sending it back tom.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think they both look respectable enough.

Curious as to what "extensive research" was done to determine that is the same deer in your first post?

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Hicks,

We cant disclose any information regarding our "exstensive research"....Its a legal thing....Sorry buddy:smiley_bril:

Actually..We have no concrete evidence. However..The only buck to actually live in that little woodlot was the halfrack buck..My buddy would see him all the time..Jump him here..jump him there..he never left that woodlot..My buddy fed him through the winter and then he found his sheds..50 yards from the cam in a thicket...He was the only 2.5 year old to call this spot home..That 9 point pictured above is doing the same thing..He lives in the same thicket..wont leave. It makes sense..that 9 point looks like a 3.5 year old...and that would be the age of the half rack now...However..we did study the angles of the tines and the shape of the left side and it appears to be him. The only characteristic i question are the short G1's of the 9 point and there's a notch out of the right ear of the half rack but it looks there's no notch out of the right ear of the 9 point..Do they grow their ears back?? heheh.....Genetics is a funny thing..who really knows.??

Side note..The half rack left the area for about 2 weeks..We thought he died..got shot..whatever. Hell.we almost started bawlin about his dissapearance lol..he was kinda our buddy..Anyhows..he left for 2 weeks in mid November. He came back after those 2 weeks and never left again...He lived in that little patch of woods during gun season and survived.

Here is our first picture of him when he returned from his 2 week adventure...Like a lost dog who returns..ya wanna whip and hug em at the same time..we kinda felt the same lol..

Notice how run down he looks..wherever he was from mid November until Dec 1 ..his health def . declined alil..and he lost his right main beam..all 4 inches of it lol.

Last edited: