Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Slow moving cyclist, heavy traffic, double yellow lines...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Jackalope,
Perhaps it's the bicycling that you don't like...you know, too much exercise.

Maybe golf is your game? :smiley_chinrub: Ya get to be outside, walk around a little and wack a ball. However, you might need a nice Scottish "beer girl" to place the ball, because nobody wants to strain a back muscle. :smiley_bril:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

Thank you, Dan. Thank you.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If you met this chick in a bar and she was all smiles and come-hither you'd be on it...like a pack of dogs on a 3-legged cat.
As long as she wasn't butt-ugly in the face.

Nope. You are wrong here Dannmann. I have seen him with some liquid courage (not that Joe needs any extra courage), and he will go after the hot bodied-ugly faced ones too. Think about this one a minute.

What does the tiger do?rotflmao

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Nope. You are wrong here Dannmann. I have seen him with some liquid courage (not that Joe needs any extra courage), and he will go after the hot bodied-ugly faced ones too. Think about this one a minute.

What does the tiger do?rotflmao

Eat just about anything?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Eat just about anything?

Goes after the weekest prey first Dan! Joe showed me this trick in Nashville while I was nursing a cold one with my married buddy and his wife. We watched Joe move in on a bachelorette party. He was working them. Get out of the bar and I asked him why he was talking to the one he was with when all the others were hotter. He said "Really?" I said "Yes. Out of all those hotties you picked out the butter face." He said "Well, I started at her feet and never made it past her titties. The whole time I was talking to her, I was making eye contact with her friends one at a time." I am chuckling and Joe proceeds to say "What does the tiger do?" I think about it for a minute and say "Goes after the easiest prey?" He said "That's right! You can't go after the alpha female first. They will kick you out of the group. You have to go after the weekest link first and then go in for the kill. What does the tiger do?" lol

I will tell this story for many years. I have no doubt this one will stick with me awhile. lol