Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Slow moving cyclist, heavy traffic, double yellow lines...

There I was...behind a slow moving cyclist. Double yellow lines, heavy traffic and my wife was getting very upset that there were no other routes to take. Not wanting to break the law or take any chances while passing...there I was stuck behind the cyclist. :smiley_chinrub:

Finally, after about 5 miles or so, the cyclist decided to take another direction and I was free to go. I'd had about all the frustration I could take, for one day. :smiley_blink:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sorry, not interested. That chick has legs bigger than mine! Imagine that when you're sleeping and she slides her leg over yours. It would be like a dude with shaved legs snuggling with you... EWWWWWWWWWWWW.... Chicks should be soft and dainty. Not hard as a rock and beefy... I mean really.. I can think of better things to do than ram my groin into a chicks rock hard rear end a couple hundred times. There has to be some cushion for the pushin.

Plus it goes against my rule....... Never date a chick that thinks they can kick your ass... Because about 95% of the time i deserve it... Which means eventually they'll try.. 10-1 you piss her off and she tries to knee or kick you in the balls... I'd put money on it.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Sorry, not interested. That chick has legs bigger than mine! Imagine that when you're sleeping and she slides her leg over yours. It would be like a dude with shaved legs snuggling with you... EWWWWWWWWWWWW.... Chicks should be soft and dainty. Not hard as a rock and beefy...

You ruined it.... :smiley_crocodile:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sorry, not interested. That chick has legs bigger than mine! Imagine that when you're sleeping and she slides her leg over yours. It would be like a dude with shaved legs snuggling with you... EWWWWWWWWWWWW.... Chicks should be soft and dainty. Not hard as a rock and beefy... I mean really.. I can think of better things to do than ram my groin into a chicks rock hard rear end a couple hundred times. There has to be some cushion for the pushin.

Plus it goes against my rule....... Never date a chick that thinks they can kick your ass... Because about 95% of the time i deserve it... Which means eventually they'll try.. 10-1 you piss her off and she tries to knee or kick you in the balls... I'd put money on it.
Sorry Joe, I'd have TOO take my chances!:smiley_bril:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Dudes... Look at her calf.. I'd put money on it that hers are bigger than yours... A woman that rock hard would be like fucking a knot hole in a 2x4. Might as well go cut a hole in the sheetrock wall and bang your hips off it a couple hundred times. lmao

Buckmaster

Portage
After two kids my wife has a little cushion now. Humping a 2"x4" seems rather appealing now. It would feel like to fountain of youth.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bunch a queers.... I better give fluteman the heads up to quit shaving his legs...

chetter74

not like any sheetrock i've ever seen

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Dudes... Look at her calf.. I'd put money on it that hers are bigger than yours... A woman that rock hard would be like fucking a knot hole in a 2x4. Might as well go cut a hole in the sheetrock wall and bang your hips off it a couple hundred times. lmao

LMAO :smiley_crocodile: That's funny right there.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't know what is up around here lately, but right now I think humping a 2x4 sounds better than going without.:smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope said:
Chicks should be soft and dainty. Not hard as a rock and beefy...
Jackalope,
Perhaps it's the bicycling that you don't like...you know, too much exercise.

Maybe golf is your game? :smiley_chinrub: Ya get to be outside, walk around a little and wack a ball. However, you might need a nice Scottish "beer girl" to place the ball, because nobody wants to strain a back muscle. :smiley_bril:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro

Sorry Jack, gotta call you out on this one.
If you met this chick in a bar and she was all smiles and come-hither you'd be on it...like a pack of dogs on a 3-legged cat.
As long as she wasn't butt-ugly in the face.
You know you would.
I'm callin' bullshit.

Or maybe you're more interested in the chick to the right in the picture....:smiley_crocodile:

Last edited: