Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trophy Cam Users

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I received a reply from Bushnell today. I am tied up tomorrow, but will be contacting them on Monday. If it all works out, maybe "Hank Tucker Outdoors" can add Bushnell trail cameras to our list of products offered for sale!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
WTF lol. Maybe they like the name lmao

What is not to like about it? Geesh. I think you are doubting my strategies! People couldn't give two wooden nickels what the name is. They want a product and they want service. A catchy name is helpful when they look you up. I have thought about this one. I have looked at the macro and micro side of things both short term and long term. If this continues to steadily grow, I think it will be freaking hilarious that Hank Tucker is nothing more than the names of a couple dogs.rotflmaorotflmaorotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
jus add a LLC to the end (even if it really isnt one) and it will be lookin all official like LOL

It actually falls under our current business LLC. It is just our current LLC dba (doing business as) Hank Tucker Outdoors. I figured it is time to change the signature. I am going into shameless self promotion phase. Sucks, but it is a necessary evil. So long as my every post doesn't turn into self promoting we will be okay. If it does, then I hope one of you guys kicks me square in the teeth.