Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trophy Cam Users

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Spypoint sent me their offer this morning..

They can't sell us the G4 because it's a Gander exclusive.

And the IR-5 ($130 retail) the best they can do is $99 a cam if we give them banner ad space for a year..

Here is the kicker. We can order the G4 from Gander for 82.98 with free shipping when using the $20 off coupon code.. It's the same as the IR-5 except 4mp. The G4 is the exact cam i run except in a camo case.

Still waiting on Trophy cam.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
HMMMMMM.....for 82.98 I think I might jump on that deal. Do you have the coupon code? or is it posted in a previous post?

GMG20 . You'll have to add the cheapest thing you can find to your cart because the cam is $99.99 and the coupon code only works for orders over 200. I added a fishing lure for 2.98

Sorry I forgot about tax.

I just went through the process. It's $88.79 shipped.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Here is the reply I received yesterday from the guy on AT. Seems pretty reasonable if you ask me.

Sorry I am just getting back to you but I did get a chance to run some numbers. Prices below are for ordering 12 or more cams and include shipping. I tried to give you the best price possible up front so there's no price difference for order more than 12 than what I listed below. One way I could save you some money is by paying with a money order instead of Paypal. I could take another 2% off these prices if you can pay with a MO. Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions...Jay

Spypoint IR-6 $135 each
Spypoint Bloodline $150 each
Trophy Cam Standard $150 each
Trophy CAM Bone Collector $170 each
Trophy Cam XLT $190 each
Trophy Cam Black Flash $200 each
Trophy Cam Black Flash XLT $230 each

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Here is the reply I received yesterday from the guy on AT. Seems pretty reasonable if you ask me.

Sorry I am just getting back to you but I did get a chance to run some numbers. Prices below are for ordering 12 or more cams and include shipping. I tried to give you the best price possible up front so there's no price difference for order more than 12 than what I listed below. One way I could save you some money is by paying with a money order instead of Paypal. I could take another 2% off these prices if you can pay with a MO. Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions...Jay

Spypoint IR-6 $135 each
Spypoint Bloodline $150 each
Trophy Cam Standard $150 each
Trophy CAM Bone Collector $170 each
Trophy Cam XLT $190 each
Trophy Cam Black Flash $200 each
Trophy Cam Black Flash XLT $230 each

Looks to be about $20 off retail right?

Here is a deal on a couple of them..If they are the correct model?
2 Bushnell Trail Cameras

The camera's are 5MP. They have extended Infrared night vision with 30LED up to 45 feet. They require 8 AA batteries. They will hold up to a 16 GB SD Card. Each image has time, date, moon phase. Has programmable trigger interval, multi-image mode, and adjustable PIR. Both are new in package, never used. Both operate perfectly. They are a 2010 model. Asking $120 apiece for $225 for both. Ship to USA only. Accept paypal or M.O.

Here is the full link
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1512791

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
$150 shipped can be done on eBay more often than not on the standard model. Good prices overall.

Still no response from Bushnell direct. Let's give them until the end of the week to step up to the plate. If they don't see the intrinsic value of helping the TOO stock pile their cams, then we'll make a move we're all happy with...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
$150 shipped can be done on eBay more often than not on the standard model. Good prices overall.

Still no response from Bushnell direct. Let's give them until the end of the week to step up to the plate. If they don't see the intrinsic value of helping the TOO stock pile their cams, then we'll make a move we're all happy with...

Don't get your hopes up. I emailed them a couple days before you and still haven't got a response. lol

Buckmaster

Portage
As Shu previously stated, Gander had a sale last week on the camo version of the Trophy Cam for $ 159.99 each. This week they are "sold out" and advertised back to $ 199.99.

With Gander coupon code "GMT5" I snuck in an order last week for a pair and they ended up being $ 142.49 each. That's the best price I could personally obtain on that model without having any connections to the industry.

The heavy duty lock boxes with 5/16 camo python cables from camlockbox.com were $ 62.99 each. I grabbed two of those.

That's the best deal I could obtain. The deal is currently over at Gander Mountain but I would imagine they will run it again. $ 143.00-ish or lower should be our ideal obtainable price target on the camo series 8mp Bushnell Trophy Cam.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The heavy duty lock boxes with 5/16 camo python cables from camlockbox.com were $ 62.99 each. I grabbed two of those.

If it is not too late, I am thinking I paid about $21-24 for the boxes at Optics Planet. Of course the python locks are another $15-20, but it could save you a little bit.

Would Model 119436C Trophy cam with lock box,python cable an 4gb card for 200$ be a good deal?

Camera $140, box $20-25, cable $15-20, SD Card $10. Total $185-195. Yes, I would say this is a pretty fair deal at $200.

If it is not too late, I am thinking I paid about $21-24 for the boxes at Optics Planet. Of course the python locks are another $15-20, but it could save you a little bit.

Camera $140, box $20-25, cable $15-20, SD Card $10. Total $185-195. Yes, I would say this is a pretty fair deal at $200.

WOW.I wish i could find a box for 20 or 25$..They wanted 36$ for a camlok box an 18$ for the cable an 10$ shipping for my Moultrie D50..I dont know if i can drop 60$ on security for a cam I only paid 60$ for new..D50 is a big cam so maybe thats why it cost more for a box

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
WOW.I wish i could find a box for 20 or 25$..They wanted 36$ for a camlok box an 18$ for the cable an 10$ shipping for my Moultrie D50..I dont know if i can drop 60$ on security for a cam I only paid 60$ for new..D50 is a big cam so maybe thats why it cost more for a box

Call them. Don't just look it up on the net and make an order. If you call and talk to a rep, they will deal. At least they did for me.

Buckmaster

Portage
I did see those security boxes in the $ 25-32 price range. I went for the heavy duty version (10 gauge I think) that were $ 45 plus the cost of the pythom cable. Because I am man bigger and heavy duty is better in my world. :smiley_coolpeace:

In all, it was a fair deal to get me in the game this summer and fall.