Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Post Counts

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Dang Stump - ya got muh look'n over muh shoulder

btw - swantucky cheat'n - dang fuggn fuggar

Last edited:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
ok so I'm wondering why i keep switching back and forth between member and junior member. so here goes. I have 392 posts on OS, 8 on OGF, and 51 here. by my math that is 451. I have also drank an entire bottle of captain morgan tonight and I just shot some arrows in my backyard with lighted nocks in the middle of the night, (which was awsome by the way) I also have 12 posts on OBH under a different user name so there is 463. can I be a real honest to by god member now? I'll share my bottle of red stag with ya, I'll be opening that in just a minute.:smiley_cheers:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
ok so I'm wondering why i keep switching back and forth between member and junior member. so here goes. I have 392 posts on OS, 8 on OGF, and 51 here. by my math that is 451. I have also drank an entire bottle of captain morgan tonight and I just shot some arrows in my backyard with lighted nocks in the middle of the night, (which was awsome by the way) I also have 12 posts on OBH under a different user name so there is 463. can I be a real honest to by god member now? I'll share my bottle of red stag with ya, I'll be opening that in just a minute.:smiley_cheers:

Because earlier i changed the post count requirements to up member titles... It was only like 100 to be a senior member. WTF.. I'll fix something up for ya though. ;)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
holy cow that was fast, I owe ya one buddy,

I aim to please....
Messed up though in reality.. I gots muh priorities fuggered up. I split with the wife of 10 years the week before this forum went up... I should be out painting the town red... Searching for poon, and screwing any female that walks.. Yet here i sit.... Someone send a rescue hooker... Dang...

Ahh.. Plenty of time for that later.. I gotta get this sucker running.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I aim to please....
Messed up though in reality.. I gots muh priorities fuggered up. I split with the wife of 10 years the week before this forum went up... I should be out painting the town red... Searching for poon, and screwing any female that walks.. Yet here i sit.... Someone send a rescue hooker... Dang...

Ahh.. Plenty of time for that later.. I gotta get this sucker running.

Dang Jack:smiley_blackeye:

Thunderflight didn't transfer his posts over and I did the algebra and I think he'll pass me in about 58 days:smiley_breakdance:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Yo Chuck - in regard to you previous post count on other forms - sorry they will not count - they are frozen in time - they have been registered with the historical society

the regulator
geezer

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I had 1,133 on da OS but, there is always a but you know. Whose counting. I'll necver catcth da Geeeez or TF! :smiley_adfundum: