Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just great...End of the world May 21, 2011

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
While it sucked sitting at a dance recital all night just to watch my daughter's one dance, I am glad I was able to enjoy it without the world ending. A dance recital just doesn't seem like the place to be when the world is ending. Glad we made Graci feel special. It was all about her! Balloons and flowers for her, and then took her out to Applebee's which was her choice. I survived it by texting one of my buddies the whole time. His daughter is in it too and it was pretty funny stuff. Best one might have been "This sucks. I think I am going to fake a seizure" followed closely by "Hey, is that girl pregnant?"

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Damn it, just when the Cleveland Indians are having a kick ass season ( so far ) and the Cav's have the number one pick and we won't be here to see it!

Oh and I am going to miss SNL tomorrow as well. Life is just not fair! Hey wait, on a good note I don't have to pay my second half of my property taxes. :pickle:

So where do we all meet when were in heaven? I am thinking Huck's got a pad we can hang out in. :beavis:

How do think the Montreal Expos felt during the strike year?

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
What if all the good people were in-fact raptured, and we just don't know any of em so we think nothing happened...

I know. I know...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well....

At least we would still get about a full month of deer season in first....So who are the loosers now huh lmao.

That's why i asked if rapture happens do i still have to buy a tag... See ole Joe thinking ahead. lol

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's why i asked if rapture happens do i still have to buy a tag... See ole Joe thinking ahead. lol

lmao

I would say if we only get a month of season and gonna die...I ain't buyin one lmao. You know the ODNR isn't going to pro-rate it and this fella isn't about to pay full price for it lmao.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
lmao

I would say if we only get a month of season and gonna die...I ain't buyin one lmao. You know the ODNR isn't going to pro-rate it and this fella isn't about to pay full price for it lmao.

Might as well proclaim it Ohio's first rifle season too.. lmao... No reason to worry about "population numbers".. NO LIMIT! Kill em all!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thinking along these lines, might as well start it tomorrow too. Will take them months to do anything about it.