Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just great...End of the world May 21, 2011

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro

Ok.. Need some help here.... I need a big white robe, a white horse, and a trumpet.. Man. I could have some fun with this.....

Tomorrow evening if you and the wife are sitting on the couch watching TV.. When she gets up to go pee. Jump up, strip down and lay your clothes out where you were sitting, then hide...

Or go in the kitchen and turn on the sink, strip down and leave your clothes in a pile.. Then hide.. When she wonders why the water is running and you don't answer all she'll find is a pile of clothes...

OOOOHHHHHHHH Better yet... Does someone know where i can get like 2 pallets full of old clothes... Thinking about piling them around the church parkinglot.. When people come to church Sunday morning they'll be like "Awwwwwww man! Shit!

Gloriously twisted.....:smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad we are all in the same mindset.

Dannman- Nice post as usual. Insightful, yet humorous. We have come to expect this from you.

Jackalope- Ornery. Funny. We have come to expect this from you.

RC- You are thinking too hard. Relax and enjoy it. Teasing. Sorry.

Drake- Get to work! lol Good book says go about your daily business. lol

Jesse- Ummm. . . good luck with that one.

While I believe some of the events of recent are not without a plan. I just don't think it is time yet. However, we have been seeing some warning signs. If it happens, it happens. I am ready. If it doesn't, then I will drive on and keep living the way I have been living. I will live each day like I have the day before. A Christian.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Glad we are all in the same mindset.

Dannman- Nice post as usual. Insightful, yet humorous. We have come to expect this from you.

Jackalope- Ornery. Funny. We have come to expect this from you.

RC- You are thinking too hard. Relax and enjoy it. Teasing. Sorry.

Drake- Get to work! lol Good book says go about your daily business. lol

Jesse- Ummm. . . good luck with that one.

While I believe some of the events of recent are not without a plan. I just don't think it is time yet. However, we have been seeing some warning signs. If it happens, it happens. I am ready. If it doesn't, then I will drive on and keep living the way I have been living. I will live each day like I have the day before. A Christian.

I was told that once before.....now I have 3 kids... lmao.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Funny. I wish I could get back at it. Everytime I get up to move I start coughing again. Most beautiful day this week and I can only stare out the window. Might try to mow my lawn (looks more like a field right now) and see if I can get something accomplished. Then roll with you guys when you come in this afternoon Drake. Not looking very good though. Just got a phone call for a mulch customer. Guess I will go load some mulch and see how I feel. I'm out of here!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
My son graduates from YSU tomorrow. He'll be pissed if this happens before he gets his diploma.:smiley_crocodile:

BTW Brother Camping should read Matthew 24:36 “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. " Christ's own words and not much room for interpretation.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Guys, if the fit hits the shat tomorrow I just wanna say I've enjoyed out time together. If not, I'll catch back up on Sunday with some crazy ass stories....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 says, "Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together to Him, that you may not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God."

I haven't seen the Antichrist reveal himself yet? But i am starting to see false Prophets.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Damn it, just when the Cleveland Indians are having a kick ass season ( so far ) and the Cav's have the number one pick and we won't be here to see it!

Oh and I am going to miss SNL tomorrow as well. Life is just not fair! Hey wait, on a good note I don't have to pay my second half of my property taxes. :pickle:

So where do we all meet when were in heaven? I am thinking Huck's got a pad we can hang out in. :beavis:

Huckleberry Finn

Damn it, just when the Cleveland Indians are having a kick ass season ( so far ) and the Cav's have the number one pick and we won't be here to see it!

Oh like those two things make a difference lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Ok, so the coke and hookers didn't work out to well! I did have a few Blue Moon drafts and one of my favorite meals at Applebees last night while celebrating my buddy's little girls preschool graduation. Followed that up with a pre-rapture knob polishing and a good nights sleep.

Spent my last day on earth working for my mom for her mothers day gift. Started drinking at noon and plan on continuing until the world explodes. It was nice knowing you all!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welp..Still here. I guess it will have to wait for another year lol. Glad to know that dipshit that spent his life savings helped stimulate the economy a little :D.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm still here and had a great day with the family! My youngest daughter turned 12 today and we went to Kings Island then looked at some hot tubs! We actually bought one then headed home. Had a nice fire this evening and tossed back a few and I just came in. Hope ya'll had a great last day TOO!