Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TeamNordicHunters

NW Ohio
Hi I am Tom and i am a part of a Team (TeamNordicHunters) we are lokking for more members to join our team also, so if you live in the NW ohio and you are looking for other like minded individuals that like hunting like you....

Then please visit (link removed)

And join in for free

Thanks

Tom

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Hello Tom.. Nice of you to join... Might have been a better idea to have gotten to know people a little first though rather than repost this ad in 3 other forums.... You kind of put the cart before the horse. Advertising here is not a right and jumping out the gate post 1 with an ad is a good way to make people not like you..

Spamming our board with the same ad in 3 other forums, is a good way to make me not like you..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

Hello Tom.. Nice of you to join... Might have been a better idea to have gotten to know people a little first though rather than repost this ad in 3 other forums.... You kind of put the cart before the horse. Advertising here is not a right and jumping out the gate post 1 with an ad is a good way to make people not like you..

Spamming our board with the same ad in 3 other forums, is a good way to make me not like you..

What he said. You catch more flies with honey. Just sayin...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welcome Tom.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am in NW Ohio too Tom. No, you can't hunt my spots. Good luck making friends with your smooth ways. We welcome "nearly" everyone and run a great site. Too bad you have no interest in it other than to self promote. There are a lot of hard core guys on here. You might actually like us if you gave it a try instead of coming here and puking your crap all over the forum.

TeamNordicHunters

NW Ohio
I am glad to see that you guys are having so much fun on my behalf, sorry that i advertised on this site......if that was a problem, i thought thats what forums was about to try and get to know people and enjoy the sport that we are all enjoying, but instead you guys are like a bunch of housewifes giving someone a hard time....and swantucky...yes you are guy and no you didnt join the team and if you did we would probably not want to have anyone childish like you.....just saying.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You are correct tom. This is a place to get to know other hunters and share the sport we all enjoy. I fail to see where you tried to do that. You copy pasted this advertisement in three diferent places on this forum. Your first three posts I might add. then disappeared for two months...

Did i come to your house and put my site banner on your roof? Slap stickers on your truck and tattoo my URL on your wifes tits? Then claim I was only trying to be your friend... NOPE.

There is a right way and a wrong way to do things. So far your not even in the right zip code.

tuffshot

The Crew
I gots one of them Leather helmets with horns coming out both sides.

I guess I could take off the double beer can holders and straw tube so it could be used for huntin.

Last edited:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
You are correct tom. This is a place to get to know other hunters and share the sport we all enjoy. I fail to see where you tried to do that. You copy pasted this advertisement in three diferent places on this forum. Your first three posts I might add. then disappeared for two months...

Did i come to your house and put my site banner on your roof? Slap stickers on your truck and tattoo my URL on your wifes tits? Then claim I was only trying to be your friend... NOPE.

There is a right way and a wrong way to do things. So far your not even in the right zip code.

Reasonable. Sound. Strike 2