Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I am glad to see that you guys are having so much fun on my behalf, sorry that i advertised on this site......if that was a problem, i thought thats what forums was about to try and get to know people and enjoy the sport that we are all enjoying, but instead you guys are like a bunch of housewifes giving someone a hard time....and swantucky...yes you are guy and no you didnt join the team and if you did we would probably not want to have anyone childish like you.....just saying.

How did I miss this?? Dang!!

I am beyond childish, I would venture to say foolish at times.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks teamnordichunters for spamming my board... Getting pissy because we didn't let you.. And just now reporting my response to the owners for "bad language"..... Let me ask the owners what they think....

Me to Jackalope. This guy said you used bad language.. Do you care...
Jackalope to me.. Nope. Tell him to fuck off....

Jackalope told me to tell you to Fuck off.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks teamnordichunters for spamming my board... Getting pissy because we didn't let you.. And just now reporting my response to the owners for "bad language"..... Let me ask the owners what they think....

Joe, better take your pills again, you are talking to yourself again...
rotflmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

lmao

:smiley_clap:

Huckleberry Finn

Good grief man, at least talk to your dog or something!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Funny stuff! good thing Jackalope has time to catch this stuff. I heard he already tagged his buck this year. Wonder if Team Nordichunters have yet?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
WTF......And I thought I was having a good time hunting today........You fellas had all the fun right here............Now you probably got him and his boyfried fighting.....................Jlope, Your gonna have to stop your Fuggin Cussin....rotflmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
WTF......And I thought I was having a good time hunting today........You fellas had all the fun right here............Now you probably got him and his boyfried fighting.....................

I was kind of worried what our newer members might think of this.. It's good to see that yall understand... This guy basically created a "pro staff" then signed on here trying to recruit people.. We've seen it before. 9 times out of 10 they're simply after peoples hunting spots... But he posted the same ad in three forums and had no intention of participating. I removed his links and blessed him out some. Usually they go away after that.. This one's persistent.. There is a right way and a wrong way... I mean heck. You fit right in here, great guy, and you didn't even have 50 posts before i told you it was OK for you to put your URL in your sig. But so many go about it the wrong way. Sign up and just blast their url.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I'm Still Laughing.........He just didn't understand.........I flat out thought it was great! Told ya before you and I think a bit alike....That's gonna be scary!...You handled it perfect in my book..........You shoulda asked him for his email address and sent him the Hillshire Farms Girl Video!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I just had to reread this thread while I was over here as I forget to check it at times but Joes beat down was priceless! Especially his post where he talks to himself.lmao .....everytime!