Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BEC Shoot & Prize Give Away for Freedom Alliance

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just ordered my 3 tickets online a minute ago! Looking forward to this event... I had a great time last year!

Question for you, Ray... Will I be getting the tickets in the mail, picking them up, or will I not get actual, physical tickets that I can hold?

Also, what day/time are some of you guys heading down there? I see that it starts at 9:00 a.m. Are you guys going down Friday night or Saturday morning? If Saturday, what time? How many are staying the night?

Ray

Just ordered my 3 tickets online a minute ago! Looking forward to this event... I had a great time last year!

Question for you, Ray... Will I be getting the tickets in the mail, picking them up, or will I not get actual, physical tickets that I can hold?

Also, what day/time are some of you guys heading down there? I see that it starts at 9:00 a.m. Are you guys going down Friday night or Saturday morning? If Saturday, what time? How many are staying the night?

Thanks for the support JBrown! You should be getting your tickets in the mail from BEC.

I will be down there late morning on Friday to scope out the lay of the land and get things set up that we can get set up. Will be there until Sunday AM...

Ray

I haven't been shooting, but I might be able to come down to just hang out. Can I get tickets at the door or do I need to order ahead of time?

come on down badger. You should be able to get tickets at the event, but we are starting to sell quite a few as the event draws closer. I may hold a stack back to sell the day of. :)

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for the support JBrown! You should be getting your tickets in the mail from BEC.

I will be down there late morning on Friday to scope out the lay of the land and get things set up that we can get set up. Will be there until Sunday AM...

Thanks, Ray!