Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Shirts and Hats

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
0617111354.jpg0617111356.jpg0617111357.jpg

I just got done proofing the orders we turned in and they will be shipping out tonight so keep an eye on the mailman lol.

Stupid flash was on when I took the shirt pic so it's better then the pic shows lol.

The first hat is the RT and has the plastic closer not velcro like they told us.

The last hat is the MO Flex Fit hats.

Schu72

Streetsboro
View attachment 2219View attachment 2220View attachment 2221

I just got done proofing the orders we turned in and they will be shipping out tonight so keep an eye on the mailman lol.

Stupid flash was on when I took the shirt pic so it's better then the pic shows lol.

The first hat is the RT and has the plastic closer not velcro like they told us.

The last hat is the MO Flex Fit hats.

The realtree hats weren't flex fit?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The realtree hats weren't flex fit?

They told me they could but found out when the new catalogs came out that it wasn't available in flex fit yet. They got a little ahead of themselves on that one.

The Realtree hats are a clasp back closer and does look like a good hat. I will get a better pic of the closer and post it up so you can see it.

Schu72

Streetsboro
They told me they could but found out when the new catalogs came out that it wasn't available in flex fit yet. They got a little ahead of themselves on that one.

The Realtree hats are a clasp back closer and does look like a good hat. I will get a better pic of the closer and post it up so you can see it.

Sent you a PM.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They told me they could, but found out when the new catalogs came out that it wasn't available in flex fit yet. They got a little ahead of themselves on that one.

Then they should have told us also....