Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Shirts and Hats

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I would be game for a tee shirt or two, possibly a hoodie and most definitly a flex fit hat (but as already mentioned would prefer RT).

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Can we get the flex fit in khaki?

Checking with him now as well as finding out if they have Real Tree camo.

He said the Flex fit comes in all kinds of different colors so I don't see why we couldn't do a Tan color one if you would like.

Also, If we do the RT he said he would look into it on Monday but he thinks it would cost a little more.

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The other cool thing is that the company will do special buys from time to time as well.

For example :

In the fall they may do a Fleece or some other type of jacket for a sale price.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Somehow missed this one, i'm with others, prices are fair for sure. I would be in for a camo T and a flex fit hat for sure! Nice work RedCloud!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Somehow missed this one, i'm with others, prices are fair for sure. I would be in for a camo T and a flex fit hat for sure! Nice work RedCloud!

Everybody has turkey on the brain lol.

I am still waiting to see what the actual price difference is for the Real Tree. I texted him yesterday morning to remind him but I have yet to hear anything about it. I'll give another try today :D.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
As long as it's not a ridiculous difference, I say we go with it. I'd pay $5 more for the hat to have the Realtree. Do we know if he can do the moisture wick in a different color as well. No sense in have a MO shirt and Realtree hat!!! LOL!!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
As long as it's not a ridiculous difference, I say we go with it. I'd pay $5 more for the hat to have the Realtree. Do we know if he can do the moisture wick in a different color as well. No sense in have a MO shirt and Realtree hat!!! LOL!!!

Agreed, just because my other hunting attire is RT!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Everybody has turkey on the brain lol.

I am still waiting to see what the actual price difference is for the Real Tree. I texted him yesterday morning to remind him but I have yet to hear anything about it. I'll give another try today :D.

Talked to the guy yesterday and they are trying to line - up a distributor to do business with so we can get the RT pattern. This is a new experience for them since they usually deal with schools and businesses and have never stepped foot into anything of this nature. It is a learning curve with some growing pains on both sides so we are working as fast as we can trying to get the RT pattern for you guys. Hang in there fellas

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Talked to the guy yesterday and they are trying to line - up a distributor to do business with so we can get the RT pattern. This is a new experience for them since they usually deal with schools and businesses and have never stepped foot into anything of this nature. It is a learning curve with some growing pains on both sides so we are working as fast as we can trying to get the RT pattern for you guys. Hang in there fellas

Thanks a million buddy! Can I start to get the other items in the store for guys that want non RT items?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks a million buddy! Can I start to get the other items in the store for guys that want non RT items?

I just double checked and he said " Put it all in there including the MO pattern and as soon as we find a supplier for the RT we can add it in too "

He has one more supplier to get in contact with today about it so we should find out fairly soon what will happen with it.