Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Turkey Season Live Update

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nice job shootin' a few birds in the face today Guys!

It's been fun taking a quick break from work to read up the hunts. I might have to get back into this turkey hunting stuff. Look forward to seeing some more pictures!!

Diablo54

Outside
My birds went silent this morning as soon as they came off the roost. I had to go to school so i didnt have much time o mess with them.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Well..Around 8am.. I missed one @ 15 yards and My buddy killed one @ 9am.. Also..I found 3 sheds. I'll get after em tomorrow .

Huckleberry Finn

hi everyone i'm the retarded cotty16 father lol. he tells me alot good things about u guys

I like this guy already, maybe more than I like Cotty!

In other news, just drove down the road to see a giant strutter on the other side of the woods I hunt....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No turk for me today... heard some gobbling early but they didn't cooperate. The weather this morning was decent, but the hurricane-force winds had them pretty screwed up this weekend I think. Oh well, maybe next time.

Schu72

Streetsboro
It's nasty up here in Northeast Ohio this morning. Hoping for better weather over the next few days. I'll be out bright and early tomorrow.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It was pouring with hurricane winds this morning, so I slept in. You'll have that lol

Here too. The I got up at 9:30 and it was clear. Should have went out there then. But those birds are only in about a 100 acre patch of woods. If I go in there when they're off the roost they'll bust me for sure.

Huckleberry Finn

Looks like rain til 9am or so...here I go out the door. Gonna try the spot behind mom and dad's, its always good to us but not sure what's back there...prolly a wet ass and back!