Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Whats good too me is that im happy to say that my wife and i are expecting our third child... we had an ultrasound on Wednesday and all looks great so far... we are excited to have this happen again. Our two youngest will be about 14 months apart... about the same as my younger brother and myself. Looking at a July 3rd due date.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Just reminded last night the amazing ways that God works. A few days back a former coworker texted me asking of she bought me a deer tag, if i would be able to get a deer for her and her daughter, who is suffering from some health issues. O told her i was tagged out in my area and the chances were low of me getting another deer elsewhere. I told her i would get them some deer anyway. Fast forward to last night. Im just outside of town on my way home from work. A 1/4 mile from my house stands a big doe right by the road looking back. I slow, expecting to see a deer jump out. What i see is her youngin' laying on the edge of the road sitting up, still alive. I called the sherriff department and told them that i was gonna finish her off while waiting for the deputy, to which they told me absolutely not (lesson learned, shoulda did it). Anyhow, it didnt take too long for the deputy to arrive and dispatch her quickly. My buddy even came and gutted for me. I called my co worker and let her know what happened. She was beyond ecstatic. We have it set up to get picked up and processed already. Just humbling how things happen