Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was one of the younger kids as well. AND a late bloomer. Tough going into your freshman year 103lb and playing football. I did it. We practiced with the JV and Varsity due to a funding shortage. They loved hitting me. I got up every time and never let them know if it hurt. Would have been nice to have that extra year.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I was my current size as a freshman so it didn't really effect me much. The class below me sucked, hard. I was in a small school so your classes very a lot. I graduated with 61 others.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Ol Gordo stopped by today

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was one of the younger kids as well. AND a late bloomer. Tough going into your freshman year 103lb and playing football. I did it. We practiced with the JV and Varsity due to a funding shortage. They loved hitting me. I got up every time and never let them know if it hurt. Would have been nice to have that extra year.
This was me as well. Late July birthday... One of the youngest in my class. And smallest until I was going into my senior year. That's when I finally grew. Freshmen year of football was very rough and that's why I stopped playing. It's a regret I've had my whole life. I played other sports but the size/maturity difference was definitely a disadvantage for me. My son was born in June and I will when consider waiting a year for him also.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Got the title transferred on the boat trailer yesterday afternoon. Went into the gun safe to put the titles away and found $300 in the safe that I had forgot about. Bonus!

Gordo

Athens County
Ole Jake helped a brotha out and let me borrow his rhino to do some chumming at my favorite spot.

Also Got to shoot the shit with his pops and girl AND check out his new spot. It's looking fuckin awesome!!!! 23 years old and the kid is taking care of business!!!!

Thanks again man!!!