Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Huckleberry Finn

That's nice!!! We stayed in Salvo 3 years ago and loved it. The only bad part was the trip to the grocery store. It's about a 20 minute drive and always packed. Of course, the drive out sucked too. Took us 14 hours to get home... ugh!
Love the beach there though!

We stayed in Salvo 4 years ago I believe it was...same story.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Don't let me bring you down. I'd go back in a heartbeat. It was one of our best vacations.

Not bringing me down. I will just need to borrow a ball gag from someone. My wife is horrible in a car...worse than the kids. By looking at the straight line distance I assumed it would be faster getting there than Myrtle.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Had to laugh...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327368191736.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327368191736.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 82
  • uploadfromtaptalk1327368219107.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327368219107.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 81

twireman

Kingston, OH
Well my trapping, fishing, ball scratching, hunting, and everything else is gonna be done for a while. We are closing on a house next Wednesday. Structure is great. Brick home. Inside needs updated. Some non load bearing nterior walls coming down to "open" it up. Two bathroom remodel. All new flooring and paint. My FIL is like a crackhead ready to get in it. My dad is ready to work on it too but he's currently working 6 10's in Chicago so I don't want to bother him at all on it. The property has an additional finished brick 40x60 garage and a 27x30 pole barn in the pasture. Total is 5 acres plus an inground pool. We decided it was a place we could live the rest of our lives so we went for it.

Plus with the baby girl coming in May I'm gonna be busting ass every evening after work and weekends getting this place ready for her. Wish me luck TOOzer's in this endeavor. They say what doesnt' kill you will only make you stronger.