Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Had a few spots in the landowners access road that was holding water. Cut a path for the water to drain and filled them with gravel. He text all excited because it was much better. It was even his gravel....Too Good!

20170614_200057.jpg

20170614_200213.jpg

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Classic Sean. I could even see your expressions on his face. Looked like the old jump fire where he relaxed too much and the bow went for it lol.

Right on. That actually turned into a leaning moment because we were recording. We watched the clip back and could see him relax in anticipation of the shot. Funny stuff and good stuff all wrapped together.

Hope you had a great Father's Day!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Right on. That actually turned into a leaning moment because we were recording. We watched the clip back and could see him relax in anticipation of the shot. Funny stuff and good stuff all wrapped together.

Hope you had a great Father's Day!
It's funny how when something goes wrong everyone always look at the bow like "what the hell" Then "nope that was all me"

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know it is Father's Day but I must commend my mother. She has been such a diligent, dutiful, and serving wife to my dad. She has been steadfast in her commitment to him and at the same time the brunt of his grumpiness. He has never been a grumpy person but this brain cancer has altered him a bit. I am very impressed by what I have seen in her the last couple months. Fast forward to this evening and she joined us for a fire and some s'more therapy and roasted hot dogs over the fire. I think it is just what she needed. I think we all needed to see her relax and unwind a bit too. Here are some of the images.
20170618_205752.jpg20170618_212413.jpg20170618_212437.jpg