Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
4 years??? Wow, my wife and I have more not talking to each other bouts that totals more then that lmao!!!!

Congrats to you and you're lovely bride Dustin... Here's hoping for a lifetime of happiness for you two....

Thanks J

Atta boy! Keep putting the years behind you. She must be something else to have Chad as a brother and you for a wife. Congrats!

That's one way to put it lol. Thanks Giles

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good stuff Dustin. Congrats my friend!

J- I laughed pretty good at that one. Had to share it with Erin. She laughed too!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good stuff Dustin. Congrats my friend!

J- I laughed pretty good at that one. Had to share it with Erin. She laughed too!

I get my bouts of shenanigans and the wife will let me know by her silent treatment lmao.... Sometimes she guilty as well and we'll go back and forth lol.... Just our nature is all lol.... We don't do the knockdown drag out fights like we've seen some friends over the past... We're content on just leaving each other alone for a cool down lol....

Driving down to my Sons wedding I'll be hauling the MIL and SIL... God help me to keep my tongue tied lmao... That'll be my penance for a lot of stupid shit I've done over the years lol.... How do you spell stress relief? Alcohol!!!! and lots of it lol....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So trump just had the Navy hit one of Asads airbases with 59 tomahawk cruise missiles. All timed to impact within 60 seconds. The USAs response to his use of chemical weapons.

Holy

Shit

Balls!!

They wiped that fucking airbase of the map. One minute of pure 1,000 pound warhead every second Murica!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats to you and the wife Dustin!

It was reported that the airbase wasn't hit that bad and 5-6 of their fighters weren't touched and actually flew out off the airbase since the attack.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Congrats to you and the wife Dustin!

It was reported that the airbase wasn't hit that bad and 5-6 of their fighters weren't touched and actually flew out off the airbase since the attack.
Remember old Bagdad Bob. He was on TV standing in the streets of Baghdad proclaiming there were no Americans in Iraq. Yet 3rd armor was blazing down the highway jacking shit up in Abrams and Bradley's on their way to the airport outside Baghdad.

One thing I know. Tomahawks don't miss. And 59 of them will fuck up a lot of shit. More important than damage however was to send a message to Assad that there's a new sheriff in town and the pussy he was used to dealing with is gone.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Remember old Bagdad Bob. He was on TV standing in the streets of Baghdad proclaiming there were no Americans in Iraq. Yet 3rd armor was blazing down the highway jacking shit up in Abrams and Bradley's on their way to the airport outside Baghdad.

One thing I know. Tomahawks don't miss. And 59 of them will fuck up a lot of shit. More important than damage however was to send a message to Assad that there's a new sheriff in town and the pussy he was used to dealing with is gone.

A-fucking-men!!!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
One of my favorite bands, Journey got inducted into the Rock and Roll HOF last night and for the very first time these two lead singers for the band singers met.

The introduction will be aired on HBO on 4/29 I believe. Steve didn't perform with the band but got a huge ovation from the audience when he was introduced. Pretty cool stuff,IMO.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Big nips and I just got back from out annual fishing trip with a few other buddies. This year we went to lake Chickamauga, which is right above Chattanooga TN. The first few nights I had strep throat so I didn't get much fishing done. But day 3 we caught some pretty nice fish and had some great weather. Right before we went, there was a bad cold front that came through, which brought alot of wind. So the fishing was a little rough. Still though, it was a great weekend.