Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
A full day off tomorrow, like nothing planned. Both flip houses are finished and the final outdoor project done (fence and deck).

23 degrees tomorrow and IDGAF. I'm going shooting.

Getting prepped now.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The nieghorbors across the street saw me building that square wire fence. He has 50 acres and some cows. He asked if I could help him. I worked out a deal for permission to waterfowl hunt his land. His property backs up to a large County owned flood plain. Ducks and geese fly out of there all day long. I've never had waterfowl hunting across the street this is going to be awesome. I used my dog Juno to split some cows between his two barns yesterday evening. He was pretty surprised how quick it went compared to not having a dog.

AWESOME JOB Tom:smiley_clap:

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
A full day off tomorrow, like nothing planned. Both flip houses are finished and the final outdoor project done (fence and deck).

23 degrees tomorrow and IDGAF. I'm going shooting.

Getting prepped now.

You planning on giving it away for TOO winner? :pickle:

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
What're you trying for Nathan???
I applied for a cemetery operator. Basically the person who mows/sprays/digs graves. It is a city job with great benefits. Im just tied of the b.s. at my current job. Rediculous deadlines and expecting you to work all the time. When i tell them no i get bitched at for not being a team player and forcing others to work. Ive told them many times that my family and friends come before they do but that isnt what they want. After 7 yrs ive had enough.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I applied for a cemetery operator. Basically the person who mows/sprays/digs graves. It is a city job with great benefits. Im just tied of the b.s. at my current job. Rediculous deadlines and expecting you to work all the time. When i tell them no i get bitched at for not being a team player and forcing others to work. Ive told them many times that my family and friends come before they do but that isnt what they want. After 7 yrs ive had enough.

Hope it works out for you man.... Good luck.... Keep us posted on the progress....