Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Gordo

Athens County
Well, just bought another oldie. Giddy up.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am officially out of firewood to split. Got it all split and stacked. Man that feels good. Should have enough for us and my parents now. Next up: Stocking up for next year so I don't have to kill myself like I have the last few weeks. Oh well. Most of it is green, but it will burn just fine in the outdoor boiler. Green wood and a warm house is better than a gas bill.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good stuff fellas!.

I've been balls to the wall at work the past 3 weeks. Finally got some office time this week to catch up and it's much needed! Finding out the sex of Baby #2 on Friday and having the reveal.party reveal party later that night. Bonfire, beers and BBQ with good friends and family. Going to be a good week tater...

Gordo

Athens County
Sounds like a good reason to party!

Jay: truck is a 90. Has a 302 v8 5.0 liter engine. Auto tranny. Feel like I stole it for 18, but it's always a gamble. Got about $75 and 2 hours of work to take care of a couple minor probs. Romped her around a bit today in the woods and man, it's nice to have 4x4 again

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Good stuff fellas!.

I've been balls to the wall at work the past 3 weeks. Finally got some office time this week to catch up and it's much needed! Finding out the sex of Baby #2 on Friday and having the reveal.party reveal party later that night. Bonfire, beers and BBQ with good friends and family. Going to be a good week tater...

I thought Strouds was the reveal party?????