Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
a fresh plate of fried morels!!!!!!!!!! thats what good TOO!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• morels.jpg
    morels.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 118

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I like the trimmer rack. I have dealt with a few bent trimmer shafts the last few years. We have switched to some short bungies to keep them from bouncing around. Some undercoating or Rhinolining type material will help reduce the wear on the shaft from rubbing while in transit. Doesn't help a ton, but helps somewhat. Might save you a hundred dollar shaft. Trust me here fellas, if it can be broken, my boys have tried it. Same thing with backpack blowers. I buy the cheapest one because they are physically beat before the engine is worn out generally. Sad, but true. Looking good though! Enjoy the new additions!

epe

Lancaster
Damn you mushroom people! Just got verification tonight people have been going in hunting mushroom hunting my spots... pisses me off like no other...

sent from my HTC evo

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Damn you mushroom people! Just got verification tonight people have been going in hunting mushroom hunting my spots... pisses me off like no other...

sent from my HTC evo

Been there done that. had 12 people trespass on my one hunting property in the last 2 days. Might I add the local landowners are getting a little PO'ed and I'm afraid this will effect permission slips in the near future.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang Diablo! That mower is the shit! It's seat is as big as my recliner! Dude, if I had that mower I'd be able TOO my my acre and a half in 45 minutes TOPS!. Nice ride man. Your trailer looks great TOO! Goodluck to you and moundhill in your business!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Had one of my best workouts yet yesterday, then took the boy out for a little exercise. He's been a little lethargic lately, but showed some great enthusiam yesterday. I enjoy this as much as he does I think!

Full extension...

Wanna-be dock jumper. Click for video...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
One of the guys I grew up with has a smoking hot older sister and she left the bank where we have our savings account to sell insurance at Nationwide. I saw she was looking for clients on FB, so it was a no brainer to head in for a free quote! LOL! We walked in and met her boss and she is smoking hot TOO! I was ready to switch before I even got our quotes back!!! In addition to hanging out with two smoking hot mid-30's chicks on my lunch break, they are saving me $70 a month on my total insurance bill. They valued our house at $20K more than State Farm for the same money and they have a 24/7 roadside assitance free of charge that is basically AAA. So I'll be leaving State Farm for Nationwide and I'll be paying my bill in person now! LMAO!!!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Just talked to my taxidermist. Going to pick up my trout from last year along with my son's doe and my Indiana buck from this year either tomorrow or Thursday.