Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good looking hat. Bet they had to sheer 6 sheep to get enough wool to cover your big head. Pretty cool the wifey made it for you.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I had to get that pic off the feed...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Last family Christmas get together today in Lewis Center. Nice to see family. Nice to celebrate. Nice to stink up my sister's bathroom in full blown TOO style. Makes me smile. I really hope she walks in here after me. But that is just the 12yr old boy in me speaking.

OO2

In the Uplands
I know what's good TOO! Grinding out calc 1, materials, physics, and rotc tasks then watching Randy on Fresh Tracks doing what I wish I was doing to relax!

Fletch

Supporting Member
Chicken Soup Today... So I was bored today and decided its a good time of the year for chicken soup.... So into the pot went 2 whole chicken's and 4 split breasts...along with the ususal stuff (did I say I have a big pot).... Had some toasted garlic bread with it while sipping some honey wiskey... Hmmmm Good.. We'll be having chicken soup for the rest of the week, maybe the weekend TOO...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Chicken Soup Today... So I was bored today and decided its a good time of the year for chicken soup.... So into the pot went 2 whole chicken's and 4 split breasts...along with the ususal stuff (did I say I have a big pot).... Had some toasted garlic bread with it while sipping some honey wiskey... Hmmmm Good.. We'll be having chicken soup for the rest of the week, maybe the weekend TOO...

Soups always a great meal this time of year.... What size pot you use? Big enough to deep fry a turkey in ??? lol

Fletch

Supporting Member
Soups always a great meal this time of year.... What size pot you use? Big enough to deep fry a turkey in ??? lol[/QUOT

Its a 16 qt. Revere Ware pot... Both whole chickens won't fit at once, so I cooked 1 whole chicken and 2 breasts and then did the remaining chicken and 2 breasts next. Strained the broth just in case any bones came out. Separated the meat and added it with other ingrediants. Pot was an inch from top when done.. Made approx. 16 qts of soup.. Is it lunch time yet??? LOL

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Soups always a great meal this time of year.... What size pot you use? Big enough to deep fry a turkey in ??? lol[/QUOT

Its a 16 qt. Revere Ware pot... Both whole chickens won't fit at once, so I cooked 1 whole chicken and 2 breasts and then did the remaining chicken and 2 breasts next. Strained the broth just in case any bones came out. Separated the meat and added it with other ingrediants. Pot was an inch from top when done.. Made approx. 16 qts of soup.. Is it lunch time yet??? LOL

Sounds good.... We've got basically the same size pot, It doesn't get used much with just me and the wife now but when it does get used there's food for a week and a half lol.... I usually call the daughter and tell her too come and get some of it.... I also have a buddy up the road with two vacuum cleaners on two legs lol....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
She needs to market those!
She is taking orders. But can't crank them out like some Chinese sweat shop, so if there are a few TOO orders it might take a couple 2-3 weeks, she works 3-4 12 hour shifts a week. The wife is getting $25 a hat, patches are on me.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

This is who I've been getting the patches from. Veteran owned company, and a pretty good assortment. Let me know if there's one you want and I'll order it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good shit.... Hat looks awesome Mike.... Little hint though.... You don't need too look any more intimidating buddy lmao....