Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I’ll never forget coming back from Mingo while still on the four lane of 22 about 20 minutes out and seeing Chad in his truck merging off pulling his trailer with his side by side and that 25’ tall cedar tree that Rick brought him on it and sayin to myself, “ I just sat around a few campfires with that redneck fugger!”rotflmao

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I’ll never forget coming back from Mingo while still on the four lane of 22 about 20 minutes out and seeing Chad in his truck merging off pulling his trailer with his side by side and that 25’ tall cedar tree that Rick brought him on it and sayin to myself, “ I just sat around a few campfires with that redneck fugger!”rotflmao
Wouldn't trade it for the world, Ric 😁😁

Gordo

Athens County
I got some catching up to do on these parts, but I survived Mexico! Not by much. Ha.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Gordo looking right at home in that environment! Good stuff fo' sho.

Just watched OT and shootout (probably a replay) of the USA women's hockey beating Canada. So awesome to see the two North American teams make it to the finals and the US bringing home the Gold! Those ladies were working their tails off and so ecstatic after their win. Had to feel good after the men lost in a shootout yesterday in the quarterfinals. God bless the US!

On a side note, I've never paid much attention to women's hockey much. I sort of expected some rough looking women. Not so much. Our team is an odd mix of young college players, and ladies in their mid 30's. Athletic, graceful on skates, and surprisingly they did not look like truck drivers. Guess I didn't know what to expect. lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Damn right
Congrats on getting a really sharp truck man. I think you'll like the Ecoboost. I am very impressed by the performance of my dad's f150 with Ecoboost. I pulled his boat with my 5.0 and it did alright, but then pulled it with the Ecoboost and the difference was night vs day. His truck performed like it wasn't pulling anything at all.
Gordo looking right at home in that environment! Good stuff fo' sho.

Just watched OT and shootout (probably a replay) of the USA women's hockey beating Canada. So awesome to see the two North American teams make it to the finals and the US bringing home the Gold! Those ladies were working their tails off and so ecstatic after their win. Had to feel good after the men lost in a shootout yesterday in the quarterfinals. God bless the US!

On a side note, I've never paid much attention to women's hockey much. I sort of expected some rough looking women. Not so much. Our team is an odd mix of young college players, and ladies in their mid 30's. Athletic, graceful on skates, and surprisingly they did not look like truck drivers. Guess I didn't know what to expect. lmao
I heard about it on the radio this morning. I'll have to check that out. I don't normally get deep into the Olympics, but this time around it seems like the time difference is really fucking up the viewing experience. Prime time in the Eastern time zone always seems to be the same shit.... Skiing, or snowboarding, or fuckin ice dancing, whatever that is. Curling is my favorite winter Olympic sport and I've not been able to see a single match. It's always on in the middle of the night or at 6:00 am in the morning.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Congrats on getting a really sharp truck man. I think you'll like the Ecoboost. I am very impressed by the performance of my dad's f150 with Ecoboost. I pulled his boat with my 5.0 and it did alright, but then pulled it with the Ecoboost and the difference was night vs day. His truck performed like it wasn't pulling anything at all.

I heard about it on the radio this morning. I'll have to check that out. I don't normally get deep into the Olympics, but this time around it seems like the time difference is really fucking up the viewing experience. Prime time in the Eastern time zone always seems to be the same shit.... Skiing, or snowboarding, or fuckin ice dancing, whatever that is. Curling is my favorite winter Olympic sport and I've not been able to see a single match. It's always on in the middle of the night or at 6:00 am in the morning.
Thanks Jim! My buddy has one and pulls his 26' boat with no problem. The 3.5 Ecoboost actually out performs the 5.0 in all categories, horsepower, torque, towing, and payload.