Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
View attachment 54556

When J came to get the cowling he told me about these led shop lights that plug into an outlet. While at BJ's today with my mom I spotted them, $30 with the $5 off coupon. Beats the hell out of the craftsman trouble light I was using when it got dark.

Glad it worked out for you.... We were extremely happy with our results......

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Can't see that pic, Gordo. We went out tonight looking to gig some frogs and didn't have any luck. We hit two public spots where we got limits last year. The first spot we heard very few frogs. The second spot we hit was flooded so that was a complete no go. Still had fun hanging out with my cousin's husband and my buddy from work though.

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Can't see that pic, Gordo. We went out tonight looking to gig some frogs and didn't have any luck. We hit two public spots where we got limits last year. The first spot we heard very few frogs. The second spot we hit was flooded so that was a complete no go. Still had fun hanging out with my cousin's husband and my buddy from work though.
Been waiting for the water to go down to try myself. Always fun to hang out with good company.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Finally got POR15 on the trailer, she's looking sweet now!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Looks good, brother. You should be able to find the ones i done in DIY project

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks good Chad. You will likely need to put a finish coat of regular paint over top. The POR15 tends to fade out real bad.