Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Here's whats good for me. The past 12 yes I've mowed our 3 acres with this old beat up tractor. Its a John Deere G110. It has served me well, but has also been a major pain in the ass. Knowing we where in need of a newer mower we had been saving for one.

Last week I was at a job that the house sat on maybe a 1/2 acre lot and there was a huge 60" deck Hustler Super Z sitting in their garage. After doing some investigating I was able to figure out it could be for sale. I told the guy let me know if you come up with a price. Sure enough he did and after doing a little market research (thanks for letting me bend your ear CJD3). I walked away with a absolute steal. Ended up getting it home for $3000.

Needless to say I'm giddy. I think if I was mowing and got in a wreck with a smart car I'd win.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
It's an 06, the guy I bought it off of was the original owner. He had all the service records from the day he bought it to present and the thing only has 349 hours on it.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I bought a 48" hustler raptor SD last fall, they are great mowers. I was looking at the larger decks but the 48" was just right to fit inside one of our sheds. Should cut your seat time down significantly on your 3 acres. Enjoy, that's a great price!