Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Long bow kill video

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I completely forgot about that doe in the snow sniffin that arrow...lol. Funny thing is that had a Lumenok on it too. Maybe I will have to contact Lumenok...I just gotz me a new idea!

As far as not pulling the arrow, didn't want to get our smell in that area in hopes something else would drop off that little hill.

See? That's what I'm talking about....I learnt something there. And I'll remember it and it'll make me a better hunter.
That's what I'm hungry for in watching hunting shows and video, is not only to be entertained, but to learn something.
You guys should make it a point to talk about your thought processes, even about things that seem like a given.
Your hunting public is hungry.

I love watching your stuff, everytime, all the time. Good job. (where's the thumbs-up smilee?)

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
See? That's what I'm talking about....I learnt something there. And I'll remember it and it'll make me a better hunter.
That's what I'm hungry for in watching hunting shows and video, is not only to be entertained, but to learn something.
You guys should make it a point to talk about your thought processes, even about things that seem like a given.
Your hunting public is hungry.

I love watching your stuff, everytime, all the time. Good job. (where's the thumbs-up smilee?)

We will definitely try to remember to do that, and thank you very much for the compliment.