Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Turkey Competition Signup

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Count me in. Count JMMyers as a maybe as well. He doesn't have much time right now with school to get on here, but he will be out hunting and would want to be in the running. Is this definitely going to be a random draw? Just a thought, and I will let the powers that be make the decision, but if people want to pick their teammates, fine, but anyone who doesn't have someone lined up or has no preference get's their name in a hat and teams drawn?
Agreed, this seems like a good idea imo.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Might as well sign me up TOO. Don't know the first thing about turkey hunting, but I have a guy willing to call for me, so we will see what happens.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Kody and pap have it all scouted out...

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Go ahead and throw my name in the hat also, that way I have another excuse with the wifey for why I'm hunting so much ! ( I would stay home honey but I can't let my partner down in the contest!!!)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Go ahead and throw my name in the hat also, that way I have another excuse with the wifey for why I'm hunting so much ! ( I would stay home honey but I can't let my partner down in the contest!!!)

It doesn't work... Trust me. :smiley_blackeye:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country

It doesn't work... Trust me. :smiley_blackeye:

Yea for real. I would say something like that and she would say " well have fun cuddlying up with that partner!"

Huckleberry Finn

Yea for real. I would say something like that and she would say " well have fun cuddlying up with that partner!"

Hey since you've got a hunting family, we can do a the Hoytmania Family as a team ;)

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
My first hunt is Saturday the 16th (Michigan). Will ya have the teams by then?

Last edited:

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Unless MI is on a different calender I think Saturday is the 16th :)

But, we will have teams by then. With OH youth openning on Saturday we will have teams completed and posted.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Unless MI is on a different calender I think Saturday is the 16th :)

But, we will have teams by then. With OH youth openning on Saturday we will have teams completed and posted.

Ah, thanks for the catch.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Only a few more days to sign up!!!

Below is a list of participants so far. Let me know if somehow I have missed you. If you are reading this and haven't signed up I would encourage you to throw your name in. This will be a fun competition with a small reward to the winning team. We are finalizing the rules and will publish soon.

No. TOO Name
1 JD Boyd
2 Gern186
3 huntn2
4 aholdren
5 Jesse
6 Redhunter1012
7 rgeck023
8 TripleA88
9 Jackalope
10 cotty16 - son
11 Mike