Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Vortex Strikefire 2 Red/Green Dot Optic w/ Cantilever Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I decided to change directions on one of my rifles and now this optic is taking up space on my shelf. It's virtually brand new. Bought it less than a year ago, sighted in, and have since fired less than 100 rounds with this thing mounted up. My loss is your gain. Original packaging, manual, microfiber cloth, and Vortex cantilever mount included. This is a really nice optic, with both red or green dot selection in 10 intensity levels. And of course the unconditional lifetime VIP warranty from Vortex goes with it too. This is a 4 MOA dot, although the pics make it appear larger.

$120 shipped to your door. PM for payment options.

Thanks. JB

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Mmmmm. . . . Wonder if there are scope mounting holes on my Mossturd Turkey special? Lord knows the garbage sights they put on fall off every other hunt.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Mmmmm. . . . Wonder if there are scope mounting holes on my Mossturd Turkey special? Lord knows the garbage sights they put on fall off every other hunt.
Tell ya what, Phil... For you, I'll give ya the Red Green special and throw in a free roll of duct tape. No need for scope mounts. Just a little hillbilly chrome.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Will this will go up and over a front sight gas block?

It will allow for lower 1/3 cowitness of the front sight. So basically as you look through the red dot, you can see your front sight post about 1/3 up from the bottom of the glass. It makes it nice because with a pop-up rear sight you can use either the red dot or the irons. It's a good backup plan. That's how I had it set up on my rifle.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Phil, it's been a while but I have done some custom work with 3M mounts if you need a hand.

Attachments

• IMG_2084.JPG
    IMG_2084.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 312

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
It will allow for lower 1/3 cowitness of the front sight. So basically as you look through the red dot, you can see your front sight post about 1/3 up from the bottom of the glass. It makes it nice because with a pop-up rear sight you can use either the red dot or the irons. It's a good backup plan. That's how I had it set up on my rifle.

This is how mine is set up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.