Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE TOO pot calls

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Correction. The calls will be shipped as soon as I get the conditioning stones. Hopefully within the next week. I ordered them last week.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Thanks Adam! When are you gonna get bit by the turkey bug?

It will be awhile. Very limited flock sizes up here and I dont have much wooded acreage to cover. I took a jake in southern ohio on Monday Creek coal land while i was at OU, but spring time in the woods isnt for me. Hate bugs and can catch a bad case of poision ivy from a 100yrds away. My previous spring turkey hunting days were just time killers and reasons to explore SE ohio lol.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Don’t forget that spring time is for camping and fishing TOO! Not chasing ugly overgrown black chickens.
Turkey season is one month long, I chase turkeys for one month. I can fish and camp all I want after that, you jackasses decided to have this shindig during turkey season.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Turkey season is one month long, I chase turkeys for one month. I can fish and camp all I want after that, you jackasses decided to have this shindig during turkey season.
There are 4 weekends in that one month. One weekend of not shooting birds won't kill ya. [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]