Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE TOO pot calls

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
And highland county must not
Have any birds...
It's the scouting. I scout the shit out of the birds on the properties I have to hunt. Kinda hard for me to drive 3 hours every weekend before this shindig to pin down turkey. I hate to sound selfish, but Sasquatch custom calls is gonna make some birds flop this year and I need my odds to be as high as possible. You guys know damn well how important turkey season is to me.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
If it makes you feel any better I seen 9 birds several times on my grounds since the day I shot my buck during muzzy season lmao. As soon as season rolls around they all vanish lol.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Then why do you need to scout so much? Go fishin for a weekend lmao
Gotta see what kind of pattern they're on, how many gobblers there is, how many Jake's, if they are henned up, etc. I don't just go plop my ass in the woods and hope there's a turkey nearby😂. Oh, and I'm making turkey calls, and I want to use them as much as possible 😎🦃🦃

And I'm not really into fishing😂😂

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Gotta see what kind of pattern they're on, how many gobblers there is, how many Jake's, if they are henned up, etc. I don't just go plop my ass in the woods and hope there's a turkey nearby[emoji23]. Oh, and I'm making turkey calls, and I want to use them as much as possible [emoji41][emoji884][emoji884]

And I'm not really into fishing[emoji23][emoji23]
Do they stick to the same roost tree or hop roosts

How henned up are they. Do they hit the ground and shutup, or are they hit to trott.

Where does the flock go after landing.

What the younger tom sounds like, is he more vocal than the older tom

Are they where they should be or are they still moving to their spring grounds.

All those things.