Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Land For Sale

Fletch

Supporting Member
In the market for land... And this is a gorgeous looking piece with the correct amount of land I'm looking for, but I don't want to pay for a cabin I'd have to tear down to put up a newer home... Too bad... Hey I'd even let you come hunt the nest, that is as long as you don't shoot the piebald... I'm superstious.. LOL

Gordo

Athens County
In the market for land... And this is a gorgeous looking piece with the correct amount of land I'm looking for, but I don't want to pay for a cabin I'd have to tear down to put up a newer home... Too bad... Hey I'd even let you come hunt the nest, that is as long as you don't shoot the piebald... I'm superstious.. LOL

It could still be worth a look. They seem motivated to sell.

Fletch

Supporting Member
It could still be worth a look. They seem motivated to sell.

To give you an idea where I'm at heres a house with property I liked and the wife liked, although a little bigger then I want or need. Was tempted to go look at but it has a contract pending.... This piece also has a piece of property ajoining it that's close to 60 acres for around $150,000... That also may be sold.. I'm looking at spending roughly $2000 an acre...

https://www.landsofamerica.com/property/5353-Scott-Rd-Stockport-Ohio-43787/4731779

Fletch

Supporting Member
Keep me updated what they are doing. Maybe it will sell or maybe not.. If you hear of anything else let me know... THANKS...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Too bad they went with mossy oak. They are generally pieces of crap. They will be hunting there I’m betting as well as anywhere else they want to go

Too bad they went with mossy oak. They are generally pieces of crap. They will be hunting there I’m betting as well as anywhere else they want to go

Why do you say that? Our camp property was listed with Mossy Oak. The whole process went really well and the realtor for Mossy Oak worked very hard and was very professional. I am sure there are some bad realtors in Mossy Oak, but that differs from my experience.

Most hunting type properties that I looked at in SE ohio were listed by Mossy Oak.