Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I drink and I know things. IKS

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I watched that video with a huge smile on my face the whole time! The raw emotion and comraderie present in that blind tonight is what it’s truly all about!!! Thanks for sharing that Chad! TOOzers rock!!!:smiley_clap:

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
It was I.... wow.. just wow.. 10 years of going after for my first buck. Never gave up. Finally, earlier tonight was my night. Thought it was a doe first....then it got closer and closer.... I'll be damn...its a buck. It stopped at 40 yards, then 35, then 30 then 20 . I waited for the right moment. Soon as he turned his head in the opposite direction i had plenty of time to draw back and put a 20 yard pin on him, then pulled the trigger. Soon as i seen him take off I was like no this cant be real. I must be dreaming. He dropped down and got back up then dropped down again within 40 ft. I looked at TC like I shit myself. I was stoked . The streak is finally over. Even better with TC being there with me too see it all. Finally tagged out for the season for the first time.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Congrats brother, it was great to be there with you to witness you taking your first buck! You put a hell of a shot on him, when you released the arrow it was almost like I saw it in slow motion. Once I saw that fletching bury right behind the shoulder and that tell tale sound of the air getting let out of him I knew he was done! That hunt was one of my best experiences in deer hunting!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That was amazing! I smiled the whole time I watched the video! I'm still smiling! Couldn't be happier. Way to go Chad. . . And Chad. Congratulations.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
AWESOME! Absolutely the best thing going! And that smile....no words could cover that one! Congrats Chads! You both made that one all it could be! Real Proud Of You Both!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
...He dropped down and got back up then dropped down again within 40 ft. I looked at TC like he shit himself... again....
There. Fixed it for ya. [emoji23]

Congrats Chad on your first buck my man! It's a special deer and one you'll never forget. Very cool that you got to share the experience with a fellow toozer.