Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Have you seen my bird dog?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I had a pheasant dog we was afield one day and I lost him. Never knew what happened until the next season I was in the same area and I found his skeleton standing in the point position. I looked around and there was a skeleton of a pheasant right in front of my dog.......

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I started running a tone collar on Ruger. When he goes on point, he isn't coming off. One day I lost sight of him and couldn't get him to return. Being an idiot, I got mad and started shocking him. Repeatedly. A buddy walked over a hill and saw him on point. Lol. He held even when I nearly electrocuted him. The new tone collar has saved us both.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I started running a tone collar on Ruger. When he goes on point, he isn't coming off. One day I lost sight of him and couldn't get him to return. Being an idiot, I got mad and started shocking him. Repeatedly. A buddy walked over a hill and saw him on point. Lol. He held even when I nearly electrocuted him. The new tone collar has saved us both.

lmao.... Shit happens lol

I’ve got a story about electrocuting my hounds lol... I’ll post it up later lol

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
rotflmao OMG! I can just see the Dog jumping, trying to stay on point, and looking over his left shoulder thinking....WFT Dude!