Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Some brown hit the ground this afternoon

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm guessing Tracey. Jesse has been too quiet.

You and Brock hit it on the head. I hear Tracie made a great shot and I’m sure Jesse will chime in shortly. Congratulations to everyone who succeeded today in these frigid temps. I personally couldn’t talk Karissa into going which surprised me. Maybe tomorrow I hope.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I know and not surprised lol

Joe, the streak continues? When’s the last B.B. down for your freezer?
I think this is 5 or 6 years running. The last doe I shot was that one at strouds years ago up behind the camping sign in.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yep, Tracie shot a horse of a doe tonight. 147#s dressed. Made a great shot too. That's the first doe we've taken off the farm since opening day of 2010. This one was favoring her front right leg, so we chose to take her over the other mature one with her. I saw over 20 deer today, so it was a damn good day!

That's 14 for 14 in years she's hunted. Pressure is continually mounting on her guide!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Nothing like a 200+ lb doe.... Congrats to you both...
Except when you don't have help to hang it and your pulley is broke. She actually broke the hanger out of the 2×4 rafter. Had a head on her like a 4 year old buck. I'd she was at least that old if not older.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Except when you don't have help to hang it and your pulley is broke. She actually broke the hanger out of the 2×4 rafter. Had a head on her like a 4 year old buck. I'd she was at least that old if not older.

lol... Should got PJ off the couch lol

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Congrats Jesse and tracie! You called that one “I’m ok with taking one, it’ll be up to Tracie if she wants to this afternoon”

Boom! You are a heck of a guide I’d say!