Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Giant Ohio Buck

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well that is disappointing. I was hoping it was legit. Now he has his name and face all over the Internet in notoriety.

I'm also in the company of not caring if someone shoots a high fence deer. Not my thing, but whatever floats your boat. Trying to pass it off as free range is just plain slimy. That is where I lose respect.

Lundy

He won’t like the result if he used a tag to check it in. I recall a case a few years ago and it didn’t turn out so well for the hunter...[emoji23]

Yep, I remember that case well. That guy was a member our our archery club for years and always killed big bucks, or so we thought.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Bigcountry40

Never Trust a man over 50 with a full head of hair, its where people hide their secrets and lies. Thats the reason women have so much hair!

trailboy68

Great buck, to bad they tried to fool us, just own up to where you shot it, high fence or fair chase, who cares.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Has anyone seen anything where this guy has actually said it was a free range? Or just hear say and second party statements?

Fletch

Supporting Member

I remember that one... That's one he shot in that BIG BUCK county I won't mention.... LOL... But back to the original buck.... Definitely the same buck as pictured in the high fence operation... As most have said definitely a douche move to try and pass it off as a free range,fair chase kill.. Funny in the original pic I felt he looked like a shady character...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Has anyone seen anything where this guy has actually said it was a free range? Or just hear say and second party statements?
Thats what i was wondering. I can see a pic making the rounds and people assuming.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Never heard him deny it.

At this point ( if in fact he didn’t try too pawn it off as free range) I’d do the talking thru a lawyer....

I’m not saying either way, but from what I’ve seen it’s all here say and second party statements.... Haven’t seen him actually say a thing yet....