Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Butcher Party at Bearded Chads

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Tonight BC and I will try our hand at butchering his deer on our own. Ive had Giles give me a tutorial, as his son and his wife did a lot of the work. Ive watched quite a few videos, and I think we will have YouTube playing while we are attempting this. You wont learn unless you try. If anyone wants to join us to help, or drink and make fun of us, feel free to join us. There will be beer, music and hot chicks showing their boobies. We will be grilling the inner loin while we are going at it. Looking forward to giving this a shot.

Reactions: giles

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Look up Steve Rinella's episode of Meat Eater (Season 5 or 6 on Netflix) that is dedicated to butchering a deer. It's all ya need. It's pretty straight forward work.

Have fun!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
After you two pay the carryout bill, it would be cheaper at a processors...rotflmao

J/K you will save lots of money to learn how.

Really butchering isn't that hard. Yes you may not have the prettiest steaks or the best wrapped packages, but as long as you trim off the fat and cut away any bloody nasty meat, it will taste fine. Personally I hate cutting up deer, but I am too cheap to pay someone to process especially with the number of deer we kill per year.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Good luck try to keep all you fingers I about cut my thumb off one night. Lol ened up being a 10,000 dollar deer after my surgery to put my tendons back together