Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 102 Acres in Athens County with Cabin

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
102 acres in the Amesville area.
24x36 cabin
Metal roof and siding
5 rooms, living room/kitchen and 3 bedrooms are shiplapped walls
Wood burning stove heat
Limited Solar power (lights, water pump, radio, cell phone charger)
Running water with cistern
Ridge top and 2 hollows
3 one acre food plots
1/3 of property is Mature timber
1/3 select cut
1/3 timbered
Trails throughout
2 box blinds

PM for more details

IMG_1306.jpg

38.jpg
40.jpg
IMG_1452.jpg
IMG_1454.jpg
IMG_1455.jpg
IMG_1456.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Either sounds like a nice plan!

My buddy is checking things out right now. He's somewhat familiar with the neighborhood and what's new around there. If he doesn't bite, the guy from NC leasing the place near me just text me a few backs wanting to buy a place up here. Get him on this and free up that lease for me!

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Either sounds like a nice plan!

My buddy is checking things out right now. He's somewhat familiar with the neighborhood and what's new around there. If he doesn't bite, the guy from NC leasing the place near me just text me a few backs wanting to buy a place up here. Get him on this and free up that lease for me!

The outfitter is interested too. Hope someone jumps on it but then again we aren't in a position where we have to sell.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
The outfitter is interested too. Hope someone jumps on it but then again we aren't in a position where we have to sell.

I hope this one happens. That would probably be the best option for you.

Hate to see you sell, but I understand your frustration buddy!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Mike, my good buddy is kicking it around pretty hard. I imagine he'll let me know his intentions today. If he's not sold, I'll talk to the NC boys this weekend.

Bigcountry40

I don't have the funds for that beauty right now and my two partners got scared!! I wish this was available in about 10 years I'd be able to fly solo.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My brother has looked at 25 plus properties in Adams county. I'll contact him.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
We had a guy call yesterday about our place. He acted interested. But asked to hunt/walk it during muzzy season. We said no. Is this a ballsy request? If he kills a project buck but doesn't buy it and we still have the place next year we are out a really good deer. Am I wrong here??

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We had a guy call yesterday about our place. He acted interested. But asked to hunt/walk it during muzzy season. We said no. Is this a ballsy request? If he kills a project buck but doesn't buy it and we still have the place next year we are out a really good deer. Am I wrong here??
Smart move Mike. Call him back and tell him for $1K he can hunt muzzy season and you'll roll the $1K in to the sale if he buys it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Fuggin people suck... That’s wrong in so many ways.... Would you let someone try living in your house for a week before they signed any agreement to buy it? No different in my book....

Bigcountry40

I got a deal for ya, You let me hunt it exclusively for 10 years and we can take the 1k a year and apply it towards the final balance. Win-win rent to own :smiley_chinrub:

Gordo

Athens County
Fugg that. I'd guess That guy is just looking for a spot to hunt muzzy. Like others said, if he's for real about it, he should back it up with some cash that can roll back to him at closeing